Resolved: Pepperstone increasing marging requirements from 0.5 to 15% in oil pairs

Guys a want to give you an update. The problem has been solved.

I want to thank you all for your comments.

Once you gave me the idea to try to rise the case to other people apart from the support team or their regulators. I sent the email thought the compliance procedure policy of pepperstone. Two days later they called me and they compensated me.

Something that I should recognize is that pepperstone made the decision to compensate me before calling me and I understood that sometimes the support team don't know how to manage the problems so you should try to talk to the manager.

So I suggest to keep all the possible evidence. In my case I got screenshots from all devices, chats, also videos and pictures from the mt4 journal proving everything I was saying.

So then they could check my case and make a decision.

Anyway also I recommend to check carefully the legal documentation of pepperstone given that they are legally covering all the processes which allow them to adjust the balances of the accounts due to many variables such us lack of liquidity or profiting excesively and others. That way being aware of this we can avoid opening positions on some forex pairs, cfd's indices and others.

Thanks to all.

I have my suspicions about Pepperstone's real motives.

Can you confirm that you received all of your funds AND you were able to withdrawal your funds (and received it to your bank account/neteller account?

It's good to see resolved cases.

Thanks to all.

If you really want to say thank you, make a voluntary, direct donation to senior FPA members. It helps us to continue fighting forex/cfd scams. Donation info is in the signature and also check your PM.

@FPA Forums Team you know what to do.

Once you gave me the idea to try to rise the case to other people apart from the support team or their regulators. I sent the email thought the compliance procedure policy of pepperstone. Two days later they called me and they compensated me.

Something that I should recognize is that pepperstone made the decision to compensate me before calling me and I understood that sometimes the support team don't know how to manage the problems so you should try to talk to the manager.

So I suggest to keep all the possible evidence. In my case I got screenshots from all devices, chats, also videos and pictures from the mt4 journal proving everything I was saying.

So then they could check my case and make a decision.

Anyway also I recommend to check carefully the legal documentation of pepperstone given that they are legally covering all the processes which allow them to adjust the balances of the accounts due to many variables such us lack of liquidity or profiting excesively and others. That way being aware of this we can avoid opening positions on some forex pairs, cfd's indices and others.

Thanks to all.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back