Resolved - Please help me....www.Liteforex.com

Pharoa if he r right
so the broker made a fake compensation for the other account that i don't know
and he can cancel the amount of compensation and deposit it for my account

Personally, I've got mixed feelings. If it's ONE and only ONE mirrored trade, I believe LiteForex should have flagged both of the accounts for monitoring and waited. If this is one example of a series of mirrored trades from the same IP or if there are other links between the two accounts that indicate that they were operating in tandem to "hunt" bonuses, then LF was acting within commonly used boundaries regarding potential bonus abuse.

Alexander, is one trade from the same IP all you've got? If so, my recommendation is to reactivate the accounts or to send the profits made already if you don't want to have to monitor the accounts.

Personally, I've got mixed feelings. If it's ONE and only ONE mirrored trade, I believe LiteForex should have flagged both of the accounts for monitoring and waited. If this is one example of a series of mirrored trades from the same IP or if there are other links between the two accounts that indicate that they were operating in tandem to "hunt" bonuses, then LF was acting within commonly used boundaries regarding potential bonus abuse.

Alexander, is one trade from the same IP all you've got? If so, my recommendation is to reactivate the accounts or to send the profits made already if you don't want to have to monitor the accounts.

That's so big true
im sure he will not provide us ur request because the second account he talking about
just "fake"
no mirrored trading and he is a lier
but i need you PHAROA to take ACTION with this broker or this person if he don't upload screen for another account here
and im ready for any answers
Thanks pharoa and thanks FPA

i know one thing only
when the broker think that's trader make hedge with an0ther account to hunt bonus
the broker only remove the bonus from the 2 accounts

not remove profits
but for all the fact of lite forex
lite forex provide us a fake platform and when the traders lose them gets deposits
and when the traders earn them lose because it's not real platform

please fpa take action with them on ur site
them don't respect clients and don't answer
thanks

i know one thing only
when the broker think that's trader make hedge with an0ther account to hunt bonus
the broker only remove the bonus from the 2 accounts

So, i guess this is not the first time you face it.

Its not just because of IP, the way of trading , the same ammounts , the same way of deposit and bonus, this scheme as old as the hills.

I will ask depatment to make another check of second account.

i got message from alexander
he told me that's he will ask the department to check the second account
it's so great step to know how i'm oppressed
and if them really compensated the second account
so them gave he fake compensation
because i don't have any relation between this account
and i wait the answer
Thanks

Its not just because of IP, the way of trading , the same ammounts , the same way of deposit and bonus, this scheme as old as the hills.

I will ask depatment to make another check of second account.

no sir
it's only one deposit through my account liberty reserve
only one account i traded with
no second account have the same things
this isn't true
u should check it good because u will find a bid mistake from ur side
and if u will find me guilty again
u should upload the evidences to be innocent
i wait ur answer after checking

Let's see if Alexander can find a significant quantity of evidence. If not, my recommendation would be to cancel the bonus (the broker has the option to do this at any time for virtually any reason) and then make sure each account gets the proper amount profit/loss assigned to it.

Alexander
do u think checking problem need all this time?
i think u try to kill the case without any solutions

till now nothing done with lite forex
-------------
But u should know something
i will not leave this broker before all the world know well that's a big scam

Back