RESOLVED - Please help - Zurich Prime

YaloV

Recruit
I registered with ZP in June 2016. The first manager introduced himself as a one of the most experienced managers working only with VIP accounts. He convinced me to increase deposit up to 1100$ then during our first he guided me how to open a position but line has been cut. After waiting for his call I closed position myself where I lost 25$.
Few times I tried to withdraw my deposit but I did not succeed. I sent request to customer service there was no reply and after leaving on vacation I forgot about.
Suddenly in October 2016 I’ve got a call from a senior broker he asked why I have stopped and after listening to my story assured that that guy is no longer with ZP and many things have changed for the best and customers should not be worry because their investment is in the hands of professionals supported by best equipment and risk management. I was invited and convinced to join again.
Since very beginning when we discussed capacity of my account and strategy I was clear I am new with no knowledge & with no ambitions of high profits. The process is simple he gives trades, I open & close positions.
On the eve of Valentines Day my broker told me that my account was doing good and due to this holiday company allowed to make a small partial withdrawal of 1000$ . And that was the only withdrawal that I had during all this time.
Suddenly after couple of days my broker called and informed that there are some changes in the company some top manager arrived he came from Zurich to improve business and accounts. He is not happy how my broker was managing my account and wants to talk to me. We had a short chat I was surprised to find that my account in poor situation and basically in danger . He said that he going to improve it and I will see what kind of super manager he is. He represented himself as awesome manager who handles big accounts with millions of profits.
Since that day my life turned to hell. From passive account my account became aggressive. I had to follow aggressive trades I was assured this is the only way to stabilise my account. I had constantly threatening calls that my account is in danger and I have to deposit immediately from 15k to 35k otherwise my account will be washed off by their CEO. And as well manager informed me several times that he is experienced and professional in closing such accounts like mine. I was begging and trying to explain here in UAE such amounts are big money it is not easy and even difficult and not everyone can do it to arrange in a short term. There are a lot of restrictions plus exchange rate on the top and bank charges.
Not always I could arrange such amounts I was allowed for placing less money just as a proof for their CEO and management.
I reminded many times to my broker that aggressive trade is not for my account and it may happen one day that I will not be able to contribute any more. And he always agreed saying that it is temporary just we have stabilise my account.
And every time same situation happens once my account looks better then again it goes worse and worse.
Finally I was tired and fed up of the constant threats and I asked my broker for helping me to close my account. He told me don’t give up so easy and to wait because there are upcoming major events on the market which can help and from his side he will support me because he is in good terms with management.
I was working very hard if you check the time of closed positions I was monitoring almost 24 hours..
Now situation looks like a total frame, blackmail & extortion. I am threatened with courts . I asked for solutions but both broker & manager blame me that it is my mistake because I contribute with small amounts. The only solution is 25K or more. On the first place i had no choice I agreed sending email where I confirm that I will place deposit 25K and I managed to organize 2400$ ( broker told me that his manager is going to fire him). I kept looking for more money I had to send again such kind of email by request as a proof for management.
I do not know what to do. I am not able to contribute anymore and I need money.
My account looks hopeless there so many opened positions you won’t be able to close them in a lifetime.

The price of my trust , luck of knowledge & my learning & trading experience 134000$!
Please help my for sorting out this situation. Please help me to exit and to return my investment.

I registered with ZP in June 2016. The first manager introduced himself as a one of the most experienced managers working only with VIP accounts. He convinced me to increase deposit up to 1100$ then during our first he guided me how to open a position but line has been cut. After waiting for his call I closed position myself where I lost 25$.
Few times I tried to withdraw my deposit but I did not succeed. I sent request to customer service there was no reply and after leaving on vacation I forgot about.
Suddenly in October 2016 I’ve got a call from a senior broker he asked why I have stopped and after listening to my story assured that that guy is no longer with ZP and many things have changed for the best and customers should not be worry because their investment is in the hands of professionals supported by best equipment and risk management. I was invited and convinced to join again.
Since very beginning when we discussed capacity of my account and strategy I was clear I am new with no knowledge & with no ambitions of high profits. The process is simple he gives trades, I open & close positions.
On the eve of Valentines Day my broker told me that my account was doing good and due to this holiday company allowed to make a small partial withdrawal of 1000$ . And that was the only withdrawal that I had during all this time.
Suddenly after couple of days my broker called and informed that there are some changes in the company some top manager arrived he came from Zurich to improve business and accounts. He is not happy how my broker was managing my account and wants to talk to me. We had a short chat I was surprised to find that my account in poor situation and basically in danger . He said that he going to improve it and I will see what kind of super manager he is. He represented himself as awesome manager who handles big accounts with millions of profits.
Since that day my life turned to hell. From passive account my account became aggressive. I had to follow aggressive trades I was assured this is the only way to stabilise my account. I had constantly threatening calls that my account is in danger and I have to deposit immediately from 15k to 35k otherwise my account will be washed off by their CEO. And as well manager informed me several times that he is experienced and professional in closing such accounts like mine. I was begging and trying to explain here in UAE such amounts are big money it is not easy and even difficult and not everyone can do it to arrange in a short term. There are a lot of restrictions plus exchange rate on the top and bank charges.
Not always I could arrange such amounts I was allowed for placing less money just as a proof for their CEO and management.
I reminded many times to my broker that aggressive trade is not for my account and it may happen one day that I will not be able to contribute any more. And he always agreed saying that it is temporary just we have stabilise my account.
And every time same situation happens once my account looks better then again it goes worse and worse.
Finally I was tired and fed up of the constant threats and I asked my broker for helping me to close my account. He told me don’t give up so easy and to wait because there are upcoming major events on the market which can help and from his side he will support me because he is in good terms with management.
I was working very hard if you check the time of closed positions I was monitoring almost 24 hours..
Now situation looks like a total frame, blackmail & extortion. I am threatened with courts . I asked for solutions but both broker & manager blame me that it is my mistake because I contribute with small amounts. The only solution is 25K or more. On the first place i had no choice I agreed sending email where I confirm that I will place deposit 25K and I managed to organize 2400$ ( broker told me that his manager is going to fire him). I kept looking for more money I had to send again such kind of email by request as a proof for management.
I do not know what to do. I am not able to contribute anymore and I need money.
My account looks hopeless there so many opened positions you won’t be able to close them in a lifetime.

The price of my trust , luck of knowledge & my learning & trading experience 134000$!
Please help my for sorting out this situation. Please help me to exit and to return my investment.
Do we have website address,pelase?

Hello,

We are kindly reminding you that you should adress complaints and grievances directly to our complaints department - https://zurichprime.com/contact-compliance/

You agreed to handle complaints in this way upon your registration with ZurichPrime.com.
For reference please check the Terms and Conditions, COMPLAINTS & NOTICES sections, paragraphs 95 & 96. Kindy keep in mind to mention the link to this topic in your complaint form.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
The Zurich Prime Support Team

Hello,

yesterday I send email to your support team complain ref. 70944. Same morning My broker called me however for now he could not offer alternative solutions.

Please help.

My acc. 385575

Trying out the broker's formal complaint process is a reasonable step. Reporting back here about what the outcome is would also be a very reasonable step.

his solution - I have to deposit 20-25K for stabilizing the account and taking advantage of NFP report

Back