Resolved - Plus500 blocked my account after profits

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Todoimaginario

Private
I am looking for help online about what Plus500 is doing with my account. I hope you guys can help me.

I have been trading with Plus500 for over a year now. I never had any issues with them. I had larger losses than profits during this time, but last week I managed to make some really big profits for the first time (I opened a short position on USOIL during the weekend, just before the big oil crash). I made almost 6k in a single trade.

Then I tried to withdraw those profits, two days ago.That's when the problems started. My withdrawal request was rejected, and my accounts, blocked (I can't trade or make withdrawal requests). Yes, I have two separate accounts with them, and according to a their live support, that is permitted (I asked before I opened my second account 4 months ago). I attached the live chat transcript here.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
12.jpg

After that, I received an email from their support team, and we had this conversation:
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg

I know it's only been 2 days since this whole thing started, but I'm about to go crazy already. This is a lot of money for me, and I really need it. They won't tell me why they blocked my account (probably it's taking them time to find some excuse). I never used any scalping strategy or automated trading, I always played by their rules.
Now I have almost 7k frozen on my both accounts, and I'm already fearing that I will lose it all. Is there anything I could do?.

PD: By the time I opened the trade that made me earn a lot of money, I didn't have any other trades open on any of my accounts. So they can't blame me for hedging either.

I am looking for help online about what Plus500 is doing with my account. I hope you guys can help me.

I have been trading with Plus500 for over a year now. I never had any issues with them. I had larger losses than profits during this time, but last week I managed to make some really big profits for the first time (I opened a short position on USOIL during the weekend, just before the big oil crash). I made almost 6k in a single trade.

Then I tried to withdraw those profits, two days ago.That's when the problems started. My withdrawal request was rejected, and my accounts, blocked (I can't trade or make withdrawal requests). Yes, I have two separate accounts with them, and according to a their live support, that is permitted (I asked before I opened my second account 4 months ago). I attached the live chat transcript here.
View attachment 53007View attachment 53008View attachment 53009View attachment 53015

After that, I received an email from their support team, and we had this conversation:
View attachment 53010View attachment 53011View attachment 53012View attachment 53013View attachment 53014
I know it's only been 2 days since this whole thing started, but I'm about to go crazy already. This is a lot of money for me, and I really need it. They won't tell me why they blocked my account (probably it's taking them time to find some excuse). I never used any scalping strategy or automated trading, I always played by their rules.
Now I have almost 7k frozen on my both accounts, and I'm already fearing that I will lose it all. Is there anything I could do?.

PD: By the time I opened the trade that made me earn a lot of money, I didn't have any other trades open on any of my accounts. So they can't blame me for hedging either.
I suggest you to wait until next Monday. If you will not get the proper reply or solu then write us here back and will share the possible steps to divert their attention on your issue.

I've had friends dealt with the same issue in the past. If I could recall correctly, it was in the year 2015. Horrifying experience, it took months for him to resolve this issue. At that point in time, he was trading Oil as well, made a fortune (Well over 300k $) and Plus500 did the usual maddening decision by blocking his account.

Stay with us and update the community about the progress. We will do our best to help you and also I don't mind hairdressing Plus500 in a provoking manner as they've actually done this to many other traders as well.

I've had friends dealt with the same issue in the past. If I could recall correctly, it was in the year 2015. Horrifying experience, it took months for him to resolve this issue. At that point in time, he was trading Oil as well, made a fortune (Well over 300k $) and Plus500 did the usual maddening decision by blocking his account.

Stay with us and update the community about the progress. We will do our best to help you and also I don't mind hairdressing Plus500 in a provoking manner as they've actually done this to many other traders as well.

Thanks! I've read almost every case related to Plus500 here in FPA. If I knew about these cases earlier, I would have never traded with this broker.

I read the case of a guy in 2015 with a similar problem. He said Plus500 agreed to return his money after he filed a complaint with AFCA. I will wait until Monday, and unless you recommend me otherwise, I will do the same as this guy.
13.jpg

View attachment 53007View attachment 53008View attachment 53009View attachment 53015

View attachment 53010View attachment 53011View attachment 53012View attachment 53013View attachment 53014

Do you have any open trades with them?

Do you have full account history statements showing you have money in the accounts?

Unfortunately, trading with a regulated bucket shop is still a bucket shop.

Do you have any open trades with them?

Do you have full account history statements showing you have money in the accounts?

Unfortunately, trading with a regulated bucket shop is still a bucket shop.

I don't have any open trades right now. Actually, after that winning trade that caused all this I didn't trade anymore..

Account statement of my first account:
14.jpg
15.jpg

Account statement of my second account:

16.jpg
17.jpg

Back