Resolved - Poltekfx

Amin EL-HAKIM

Master Sergeant
I'm having a problem withdrawing from POLTEKFX. A screenshot for mine and my friends withdrawals was sent to FPA investigation team. Withdrawal been waiting more than a month and poltek won't give a decent answer. And trading was within poltek's rules of trading and no cheating whatsoever.
Needless to say that this broker has been paying for some time now and never stole money. Poltek support on ICQ doesn't have decent answer since he awaits answer from his management (as he says) who seem to be one guy and no one knows anything about him. Everyone would appreciate if Poltek gave an honest answer since they say on ICQ that company isn't closing.
My latest update was from someone who knows Poltek close enough to know that the company has 20-30K liquidity, and by the way, withdrawals have been processed lately but they seem to be paying to Indonesian IBs so they could bring them more customers.

Hello Amin...

I'm one of Poltek's IB for Indonesia
How much money do you want to withdraw?
I just withdrawing from Poltek. It takes 3 days, because of weekends.
maybe can I help u?

I'm the official representitive of PoltekFx.
I was absent and wasn't able to control our support.
Now I'm here and ready to give comments on this situation.

FPA, edit our review, please, we are not scammers.

We are very glad you have joined our forums. We also hear that you have contacted our investigator by email.

Amin has been trying to withdraw his funds for about 2 months and could not get a response from any of the email addresses on your website. Our investigator also tried to contact your company by email a number of times for several weeks and got no response.

We will be happy to lift the scam finding against your company as soon as Amin's issues are resolved.

I'm the official representitive of PoltekFx.
I was absent and wasn't able to control our support.
Now I'm here and ready to give comments on this situation.

FPA, edit our review, please, we are not scammers.

Dear sir,

my withdrawal on July 7th, 2008 until now still pending too

and now my pending withdrawal was delete without reasons

and now we try to withdrawal again

Poltek ID: 25773

Please processed my withdrawal ASAP

Thank you

We are very glad you have joined our forums. We also hear that you have contacted our investigator by email.

Amin has been trying to withdraw his funds for about 2 months and could not get a response from any of the email addresses on your website. Our investigator also tried to contact your company by email a number of times for several weeks and got no response.

We will be happy to lift the scam finding against your company as soon as Amin's issues are resolved.

We will update my withdrawal status here

My Withdrawal was processed. my withdrawal pending because poltekfx want upgrade member area page. so Poltekfx is not SCAM

OK. So an update. Once again, I say that PoltekFX did process many withdrawals for me and my friends before but their problem is that now, they do not wish to process our withdrawals specifically. Reason? Well I believe that the main reason as I can tell from the correspondance e-mails between PoltekFX and FPA investigation that we made TOO MUCH PROFIT. Once again, we straddled the news since February 2008, and PoltekFX did check each and every trade because they deleted daily the WINNING orders that lasted less than 2 minutes. and made more than 3 withdrawals each, during this period, we followed PoltekFX's rules by keeping the trades open more than 2 minutes, and of course, at that time, they had a no slippage guarantee and I have their e-mail saying that all orders levels will be guaranteed at all times. Now PoltekFX is trying to make us look as cheaters. WHY?? LOL because we traded the news and not by autoclick but simply by straddling and the funny thing is I still got the MT4 logs to prove it. OH YES, the FPA is investigating this manner but I'm not allowed to post any details untill PoltekFX gives their final answer that they do not wish to pay.

Back