Resolved: Prestige fm

I

Imca81

Hello,
I made a deposit of 250€ the 12/07 on a trading binary option website in Estonia prestige.fm
(prestige financial markets)
Address:AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en

the 13/07 I asked to make a withdrawal of 250 € they do not stop telling me that my request is in progress and I still have not received my money back (the 17/07.)
I would like that you contact them to ask them to perform the bank transfer
you can contact them with these email addresses
support@prestige.fm
banking@prestige.fm
benjamin.shore@prestige.fm

My withdrawal

Attachments

• Withdrawal-Form-PrestigeFM.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 33
Hello,
I made a deposit of 250€ the 12/07 on a trading binary option website in Estonia prestige.fm
(prestige financial markets)
Address:AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en

the 13/07 I asked to make a withdrawal of 250 € they do not stop telling me that my request is in progress and I still have not received my money back (the 17/07.)
I would like that you contact them to ask them to perform the bank transfer
you can contact them with these email addresses
support@prestige.fm
banking@prestige.fm
benjamin.shore@prestige.fm
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Also I can't find an accountnumber...
I followed your intsructions. They mailed me they are not responsible for any comments on the internet.
What should I do next?
They won't close my account and give back my deposit.

Back