Resolved - Problem Widrawal from IC MARKETS

jcjam_1925

Recruit
Hi everyone...

Does anyone of you have been experienced a problem in widrawing funds from IC markets?

Ive widraw money from IC markets last August 16 2018 and I have received an email from IC Markets accounts that these fund transfer have been released from their accounts but until now it was not received in my account.
As per IC Markets advised that I need to talk to my banker which I did it, i talk to my banker and tell them the story but the Reference Retrieval Number which IC Markets is giving to me to trace my funds is not accepting my banker and they are asking a Swift copy/MT103 Form coming from IC Markets because they said that any transfer of funds there should be always a swift copy/MT103 form which Im requesting to IC Markets but they are not providing it to me. Is IC markets a reliable forex exchange company? Please can anyone help regarding these issue. Its been a long time since they said it was approved.

Thank you for your response.

IC MArkets.png

Hi mate! I am exactly in the same situation. I also have an opened thread here. I guess we cannot do anything else except waiting for the top members from FPA to give us some guidance and help.

Hi Alecu911,
so weve been scammed of these IC markets. What step are you doing right now to make our money back? Does anyone can help regarding this issue, please.

Hi Alecu911,

Praise the Lord!!!!
Ive already get my money back just now.
All you have written in your thread is what exactly what they have done for me.
Ive make a complain in this link below which is the regulator of IC MARKETS, they are the mediator between broker and investor. Try to make a complain also for you.
Hope you will receive your money back. Just trust the Lord.. God bless you.

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/cont...p-you/complaints-about-asic/make-a-complaint/

I just received also my money back...1 and a half month since my first withdraw was processed...too much in my opinion...
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :)

I just received also my money back...1 and a half month since my first withdraw was processed...too much in my opinion...
Hi Alecu911,

Praise the Lord!!!!
Ive already get my money back just now.
All you have written in your thread is what exactly what they have done for me.
Ive make a complain in this link below which is the regulator of IC MARKETS, they are the mediator between broker and investor. Try to make a complain also for you.
Hope you will receive your money back. Just trust the Lord.. God bless you.

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/cont...p-you/complaints-about-asic/make-a-complaint/

I would like some more information. When was the withdrawal sent? Can you do a trace from the receiving bank (or ask IC Markets to send the wire details)?

What country is your bank located? What currency is the bank account denominated?

Back