Resolved: Problem with AMEGAFX.com

Unreasonable. I tell him my electronic credit card issued by cashu and i deposit by astropay card. Electronic bank. He tells me to bring an account statement. The height of stupidity and absurdity. It is not impossible with flimsy excuses. He withdraws on my Neteller account, which is the same email registered to your company

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٣٢٦_١١٠٩١٢_٣٧٣.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٣٢٦_١١٠٩١٢_٣٧٣.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٣٢٦_١١١٩٢٠_٥٦٠.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٣٢٦_١١١٩٢٠_٥٦٠.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenshotCapture_2020_03_25_18_24_39_600.jpg
    ScreenshotCapture_2020_03_25_18_24_39_600.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 8
In Thailand, i remember a pamphlet from the bank that issued the debit card said: "treat your debit card like cash"

You must be careful whom you do business with. Hopefully next time you will not rush into depositing with ANY broker until you have studied their business model AND are properly verified.

also i hope @AmegaFX does the correct thing and expedite the withdrawal. It shouldnt be a problem to return the funds to the source. Especially with debit card purchase.

Thanks to Erik who ended my issue in two hours. My case was resolved and I thank very very very much Erik

Thanks to Erik who ended my issue in two hours. My case was resolved and I thank very very very much Erik

It's always good to see cases get resolved. @FPA Forums Team will be along shortly to mark this thread as resolved.

1) If you left a review about AmegaFx, can you please update or re-submit a new review to reflect the updated resolution? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14692/amegafx-forex-brokers

2) And thank you to FPA also for the assist? If you really want to say thanks, there is a donation button in my signature as well as PM sent.

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back