Resolved - Problem with FxOpen

well done

Hello FPA

We are concerned that our client was inconvenienced by delays caused in fixing his problem.

This account is to be blocked for 24 hours to investigate what happened.

Our client tried many times to close his positions, but an unforseen technical error prevented this from happening. We will fully investigate the reasons and fix the problem in his account and the two other clients who were affected.

Mr Yang's positions will be closed from the first time he requested us to close them giving him approximately $50,000 - $100,000 in profits. No orders will be deleted and all withdrawal requests will of course be honoured.

On behalf of the FXOpen management I would like to publicly apologise to Mr xiuchun Yang for any inconvenience caused and we want him to know that we value him as a good client of FXOpen.

Regards...

good to hear it congratulations!!
it's supposed to be followed by other broker when problem comes between broker and traders....
fxopen acts fast and make a solutive way ==> win win solution

Dear Fxfrench
Thanks for your procession. Till now, my 50 lots orders have been closed, and withdrawed $45484.
But I think you should have checked my accounts and I also believe when you check the profits is over $20,0000. When my account was blocked, the enquiry is around 347000$, if count as current price, should over $50,0000. But Fxopen just give me $45000 aroung profits, about 1/10.I can not accecpt. About this case , it is obviously the frauk of fxopen, but I am a professional traders, I can understand and do not want Fxopen back all my profits. I think Fxopen should give me some compensates. So hope you can discuss with your company and give me a reply

Attachments

• 34.5W.jpg
    34.5W.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 50
Hello Mr Yang.

I apologise for the delay as Egypt was recently cut off from the internet so I couldn't post here.

(edit: I'm back in Paris now)

I hope you understand that a technical error caused you to be placed in the situation where you were unable to close your trades. We have apologised for this and closed the positions from the time that you first requested them to be closed. You were also paid a not insignificant amount of profit. It's my understanding that the technical error run far deeper than just not being able to close the positions, it also affected the hedging of your positions on the market so closing them from your first request is a fair and equitable outcome for both of us.

We hope you will consider continuing to trade with FXOpen. Send me a PM or email me at manager@fxfrench.com and I will be happy to give you my office direct line and personal cellphone numbers to make sure you can get a fast resolution to any future issues you may have with your account.

Last edited:
Dear Fxfrench,

Thanks for your reply.

I think both of us know if it is techniqul problem, you should know that I am an experienced forex traders, and I know about to control by MT platform. My situation is controled from the Platform to adjust the trade time to long time so can not complete the orders. If there is technique problem, why it just happen to me or as you say 3 people, why happen when my profits over 70000 USD? And since 11th December, I contact with your company by any methods I can, contact with your LIVE SUPPORTER, your finance, and your Technique department to ask solve my problem, till 17th, 5 work days, if just technique problem, do you think it is possible?  I think it is becaused your company do not want me to close my orders to cause me margened, because I have 30 lots buying EUR/USD and 20 lots Selling USD/JPY, it is easier to margened, then you can reach your purpose. but the market help me, and let me get more profits, till 17th, my profits reach 350000USD, So you
close my orders according to my first request price.

That is my understanding for this case, if just because of the technique,when I request to close my orders, you should close at that time, or give me the insurance if you can not close the orders because of the tec, no matter I loss or get profits, you will close my orders according to the current price. But you did not give me any promise. to ensure my profits, I do the opposite orders in other companies, and losses, but I can not withdraw the profits from your company.

I hope you can discuss with your management departments about my case and give me some compensates

Merry Christmas

Xiuchun Yang

Mr Yang sent me the same text by email to which I have replied. He may post what I said in the email here if he wishes. I have not yet received a reply from him but I consider the situation as being resolved with Mr Yang being paid a substantial profit on his trading.

When there is a technical error, FXOpen will usually resolve the problem in the favour of the clients, each of whom we value very much as without them bringing their trading volume through our servers, the company would be nothing.

Regards and Happy New Year to all.

Friends these problems like Mr. Yank had faced occurs most of the times with most of the brokers. I was trading online with AVAFX and i too had to face such problems. But it was sorted by the customer care department of the broker.

Last edited:
thank everyone for your attention.
I have received about 70,000usd,I accept the disposal and happy with the solutions they have provided.

thank everyone for your attention.
I have received about 70,000usd,I accept the disposal and happy with the solutions they have provided.
We are all pleased that your problem is resolved. It appears you are
a very good trader and had some excellent trades going. Would you be willing to
share with forum members the secret to your success? Do you trade on
fundamentals or technicals?

Appreciate all you can share with us. Pipster1

Back