Resolved (profit-forexsignals.com) is this Scam?

haseo095

Recruit
Good day to everyone in this forum especially FPA and all of the good trader here...

before i start im a beginner to forex in this case just want to confirm because right now i dont know what should i do before i act.

STORY:
i want to find a good signal in forex then i saw profit-forexsignals.com and after some research i begin to believe and want to start to buy the package from this signal provider. then after i purchase the ECONOMY 500 - TEST PACKAGE for 100$/Month at that time and all begin so well after that i fill up the form they gave me then i start receiving sms and email which i think the signal is good but still have couple of SL in 2/3 days.. then here is the problem start in the next day i try to follow the signal in sms or email but because of the different in time(GMT+1 for the profit-forexsignals.com and mine GMT+7) i miss 2 or 3 trade, then i think i should ask the costumer service for some advice then they give me solution for auto trading and when i hear that i think its pretty good for try it.
then the Costumer service give me an instructions which i follow it to sent this and that. after finish they said they will process it, then tomorrow i realized that i still have sms and email for the signal but when i open my account there is no trade open or other open order and when i realized that i ask the customer service again for help but they said they dont know please sent message to info@profit-forexsignals.com so i told them what to do now but they said dont need to be afraid of anything and wait for respond and also told me to dont touch anything in my account and they will check my detail now..

okay next tomorrow i still dont have any trade goin on and the sms and email still sent me it proof they are opening some trade then again i talk to their costumer service that i still havent see an open trade and they answer GBP/USD are open now but i still doesnt receive any trade in my account...

tomorrow again i try to email their staff at info@profit-forexsignals.com and client@profit-forexsignals.com for my question and their reply i already upload the picture.

so maybe just like that im just curious about this signal provider i already check in FPA there are some several positive and negative review and because i read about 1 topic about someone has been scam but im little glad that his problem is solved, now i just want to try and post this because there is no other choice and im panicking with some confused i dont know what to do.. maybe from FPA or other Great trader here can help me for this problem.. if this problem is nothing might as well waiting for the instructions from profit-forexsignals.com but if this is an problem well i guess i have to let it go because i dont know what to do...

will be very gratefull and thank you for someone answering this....

Attachments

• chat with profitfxsignal for auto trading clients.png
    chat with profitfxsignal for auto trading clients.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • chat with profitfxsignal for auto trading.png
    chat with profitfxsignal for auto trading.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 6
Good day to everyone in this forum especially FPA and all of the good trader here...

before i start im a beginner to forex in this case just want to confirm because right now i dont know what should i do before i act.

STORY:
i want to find a good signal in forex then i saw profit-forexsignals.com and after some research i begin to believe and want to start to buy the package from this signal provider. then after i purchase the ECONOMY 500 - TEST PACKAGE for 100$/Month at that time and all begin so well after that i fill up the form they gave me then i start receiving sms and email which i think the signal is good but still have couple of SL in 2/3 days.. then here is the problem start in the next day i try to follow the signal in sms or email but because of the different in time(GMT+1 for the profit-forexsignals.com and mine GMT+7) i miss 2 or 3 trade, then i think i should ask the costumer service for some advice then they give me solution for auto trading and when i hear that i think its pretty good for try it.
then the Costumer service give me an instructions which i follow it to sent this and that. after finish they said they will process it, then tomorrow i realized that i still have sms and email for the signal but when i open my account there is no trade open or other open order and when i realized that i ask the customer service again for help but they said they dont know please sent message to info@profit-forexsignals.com so i told them what to do now but they said dont need to be afraid of anything and wait for respond and also told me to dont touch anything in my account and they will check my detail now..

okay next tomorrow i still dont have any trade goin on and the sms and email still sent me it proof they are opening some trade then again i talk to their costumer service that i still havent see an open trade and they answer GBP/USD are open now but i still doesnt receive any trade in my account...

tomorrow again i try to email their staff at info@profit-forexsignals.com and client@profit-forexsignals.com for my question and their reply i already upload the picture.

so maybe just like that im just curious about this signal provider i already check in FPA there are some several positive and negative review and because i read about 1 topic about someone has been scam but im little glad that his problem is solved, now i just want to try and post this because there is no other choice and im panicking with some confused i dont know what to do.. maybe from FPA or other Great trader here can help me for this problem.. if this problem is nothing might as well waiting for the instructions from profit-forexsignals.com but if this is an problem well i guess i have to let it go because i dont know what to do...

will be very gratefull and thank you for someone answering this....
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.profit-forexsignals.com/contact.html

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7381/profit-forexsignals.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/profitfxsignal

https://twitter.com/profitfxsignal

https://plus.google.com/+profitfxsignal

https://www.youtube.com/user/profitfxsignal

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

hello FXMaster thank you for replying

just today i got the signal already and my account been auto trading.. but still on my first week with them not really satisfying i already have empty trade 3-4 days just waiting for them to make my account auto trading, and the other couple days doing forex with sms and email signal not good either..

either way for this problem i can say its okay for now..

Thank you FXMaster and FPA

hello FXMaster thank you for replying

just today i got the signal already and my account been auto trading.. but still on my first week with them not really satisfying i already have empty trade 3-4 days just waiting for them to make my account auto trading, and the other couple days doing forex with sms and email signal not good either..

either way for this problem i can say its okay for now..

Thank you FXMaster and FPA
Your most welcome and keep us informed when you got your issue resolved so I can ask FPA mod to mark this thread as a resolved issue.

If they show any signs of improvement, keep monitoring them for at least a month. Some time back, they used very low value pips to meet a pip guarantee while simultaneously losing large amounts of cash for people who took all the signals.

If they don't meet each and every one of their promises, post about it here.

Hello FXMaster and Pharaoh and FPA

thank you for replying again.. hmm maybe i think i will make this case resolved, because beside my plan already meet the pip i think i dont want to continued with them because what happen in the first time with them.. anyway i think its resolved now..

thank you very much much appreciate it...

Hello paraoh

So at first i dont know that is a problem or not then i post it here, in my first week buy their economy pack just using their signal. The problem start when im gonna use thei auto trade, because they told me just wait your auto trade will start soon but i wait 3-4 days until meet monday again then the auto trade start..

So it already resolved because the auto trade is already going... just like that...

But im still will keep an eye for their signal

Thank you

Hello Pharaoh

Sorry did you just mistake me with the one that make that thread ? i dont understand..

and who is Ninoslav? for my account there is no one deposit anything..

Back