Resolved - RBINARY THEFT

binarytrader79

Recruit
This company has stolen me nearly 200 euros returning only my deposit. They are nothing but liars. First they claimed everything was paid but no only deposit returned to my bank account. I have been told in live chat that I would be contacted by finance department about this issue but never got anything from them. I did my payout request 16.10 and they paid my deposit back 15.11 still holding my winnings. I gave them my bank wire details as well. I also asked them to send me proof of payment to support their claim of me being funded but of course have not received it cause they are scamming. As you can see in my attached file based on November there is only one transaction by them 16.11 of 250 euros.

Attachments

• transaction history.JPG
    transaction history.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 1
  • withdraw history.JPG
    withdraw history.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 1
  • rbinary.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
Email them a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and explain what is going on.

I'd like to double-check one thing.

You can't get your profits. Did you get the initial deposit back or not?

That removes the need for a chargeback. That sort of thing only covers the initial deposit.

File a complaint with eConsumer.gov and post the case ID number.

One guy got all his money back from a dodgy broker by filing a small claims court case. Scam brokers will lie and say all the complaints at the FPA are fake. I real court ruling against them is something they can't easily lie their way out of.

Making attempts to invite them to this thread via their social media can also work.

Back