Resolved | [real scammer] capitalone forex

banca

Private, 1st Class
Capture11.JPG

Please,

Anybody .... this is my warn to all trader all over the world.
DO NOT MAKE ANY DEPOSIT TO ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex

They are real scammer. Just take a look my attachment screenshoot.

They change my last open position to price figured 2 weeks ago from this case happened. Also,
they made 2 lots ghost open position, that all made my account got Margin Call within 10 second (THIS HAPPENED IN FRONT OF MY EYES WHILE I AM TRADING :mad::mad::mad:)

Later ... i will posting all my conversation with them.

So please, once again to FPA, i have read another thread about Capitalone Forex reputation.

Please help us to close this BAD...BAD .... BAD broker, before they add their victims.

Regards,

Banca

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
With how many broker are you trading with ?

You have made 3 post so far and all three post are about three different broker ?

Master Yoda

Captain
You're too harsh... there's a trader here with a reasonable complaint against a pretty much problematic brojer supported with screenshot

However, banca is just warning but not asking any money back. banca, would you explain your position?

banca

Private, 1st Class
Dear Salim Raheem,

That 3 post only one broker, CAPITALONE FOREX.
I made other posting with same screenshot in other thread, and this last ... i made my own thread about my account case in CAPITALONE FOREX.

banca

Private, 1st Class
Dear Eddiger,

I give warn to any other trader that capitalone forex try to promote to them by phone call or chat. NO MORE OR DO NOT MAKE ANY DEPOSIT TO CAPITALONE FOREX.

THEN ....... OFF COURSE, I WANT MY MONEY BACK FROM THEM

I try to contact with Capitalone AM and Support since this case happened, but no decision until now. Even one of them, "Makcim Salaklav" told me "NO ANY ERROR" with my account.

For all:
Last time before they cheat, i made 15 position each 0,10 lots at 30.10.2013 and my balance when i made this $3800 ..... as you know all traders, at that date (30.10.2013) no big movement in chart EURUSD and USDCHF. And also my balance is strong enough to maintain that only totals 1,5 lots for margin call in that same day.

But, suddenly IN FRONT OF MY EYES, they change all my open price to price figured 2 weeks before that 30.10.2013. Then add one "kill shot" 2 lots BUY USDCHF position with open price from 2 weeks before (2013.10.30 16:23 buy 2 lots USDCHF at price 0.91080......??? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.....:mad:)

Just check 30.10.2013 .... is USDCHF touch that 0.91080 price????

Beware, Capitalone can edit your position, maybe even BUY to SELL or vice versa.

HOW CAPITALONE DO THAT????

FYI,

Before all this happened, i have 4 times withdrawal request .... they always told my many reason.

Later .... i will copy paste all my conversation with them.

PLEASE HELP ME FPA, i read so many complain about capitalone, but they still exist to promote.

AND ALSO ..... I WANT MY MONEY BACK .........

Last edited:

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
thats bad happen with you this from types of scan to use capitaloneforex beware from this company writte in all place from this scam company

banca

Private, 1st Class
Lucky i put this account in FXJuction:

https://www.fxjunction.com/profile/banca/B/trades

Take a look on last transaction in big minus closing condition. That's all happened because COFX change my open price. Could you open your real chart on EURUSD and USDCHF. Is it true USDCHF on 0.91xx at the date 30.10.2013???

That price figured from 2 weeks before this happened.
They move my opening price, that's absolutely made my account got Margin Call.
Last, COFX open 2 lots for me still with past price, not real price.....

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN FRONT OF MY EYES, WHILE I WAS TRADE THIS ACCOUNT.

CHECK MY ACCOUNT :

LOGIN : 56247
PASS : MBCwZyr8
SERVER : COFX-REAL

fiogol

Corporal
I am not surprised by all of these. They made withdrawal from my account and even closed 2.73 lots of my 7 lots trade causing me a loss of $600 plus usd. Actually more than that if you include the profits I would have made from the 7 lots trade. Long story short, this broker is 110% a big time scammer.

sheikh rashed

Private, 1st Class
Lucky i put this account in FXJuction:

https://www.fxjunction.com/profile/banca/B/trades

Take a look on last transaction in big minus closing condition. That's all happened because COFX change my open price. Could you open your real chart on EURUSD and USDCHF. Is it true USDCHF on 0.91xx at the date 30.10.2013???

That price figured from 2 weeks before this happened.
They move my opening price, that's absolutely made my account got Margin Call.
Last, COFX open 2 lots for me still with past price, not real price.....

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN FRONT OF MY EYES, WHILE I WAS TRADE THIS ACCOUNT.

CHECK MY ACCOUNT :

LOGIN : 56247
PASS : MBCwZyr8
SERVER : COFX-REAL
they do almost same thing with my account-
please read my thread then you realize---
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28487-2nd-scaming-me-capitaloneforex.html

banca

Private, 1st Class
I am not surprised by all of these. They made withdrawal from my account and even closed 2.73 lots of my 7 lots trade causing me a loss of $600 plus usd. Actually more than that if you include the profits I would have made from the 7 lots trade. Long story short, this broker is 110% a big time scammer.
wow.... amazing.... so many victim of this F**K broker .....
how they still promote their site???