Resolved - Roboforex is a Scam Company Not giving my withdraw

Michaelwood

Recruit
I was deposit 200$ in my account see screen short payment was successful

Screenshot_1.png

After that my credit card got some security issue and it is now in bank custody

So i excuted some trades and put withraw in my Skrill account but support said to me Please process your Passport verification i successfully passed it see below screen short

Screenshot_2.png

Then they said please process Address verification also so i did see below screen short

Screenshot_3.png

After that i put withdraw again but once again declined and they said please process a screen short of your Skrill where it shows your name and address so i did and they verified it see below Robo support message.

Screenshot_4.png

Then once again i put a withdraw request and after taking all my documents and skrill account screen shorts they again reject my withdraw and their support not giving me any reply so now tell me what i do now if it is not scam then what is it?

Helen G He is the head of roboforex payment department I have provide him everything like passport, address, visa card front and back scan now he run away and not giving me any reply please help me what i do now Roboforex stole my money.

Send RoboForex a link to this thread. Invite them to post here and explain the reason for not processing your withdrawal.

Send RoboForex a link to this thread. Invite them to post here and explain the reason for not processing your withdrawal.

Thanks Pharaoh i have opened a ticked and send them invitation to give clarification on my thread see screen short below

Screenshot_1.png

Roboforex has released my withdraw and i got paid so please change this thread title OR close this thread

Thanks a lot to Forex Peace Army and Pharaoh

Hello Michaelwood

visa card front and back scan.

Glad to see you have got your full withdrawal into your own hands, one very worrying thing about this case in general is the part I've kept in your earlier quote above.

If you scanned the back of your visa card, did you remember to blank out your own personal security details :confused:

Have you tried to contact your bank (since) to inquire into the "security issues" :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Michaelwood

Glad to see you have got your full withdrawal into your own hands, one very worrying thing about this case in general is the part I've kept in your earlier quote above.

If you scanned the back of your visa card, did you remember to blank out your own personal security details :confused:

Have you tried to contact your bank (since) to inquire into the "security issues" :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Yeah i did blank my card number but not last 4 digit as well as i also put black mark on my CVV code. They just asked to show date of expiry, name and last 4 digit of my Master Card.

Before the client notice or not about covering his first 8 digits of his card number front side, a good broker must tell the client to do so.....
If he had not, tell your bank to change your card number....

Back