Resolved - Roboforex withdrawal #1899376

MoatazA

Private
I decided to join this forum as I am losing my patience..

I have been with Roboforex more than a year ( 30 Novemebr 2013) and my account # 274411

I made a withdrawal request # 1899376 and it was processed 8 Decemeber 2014.. and I have not received funds (2025 USD) to my bank account till today 6 January 2015.

.I have an open ticket RCR-377699 first they replied that a technical issue with the bank and the funds were not able to be sent (18 December 2014)..later on 30 Decemeber 2014 they sent me swift document to check with my bank which confirmed that nothing was received.

I asked them to initiate trace to locate funds. but they do not reply to my ticket or messages.

can any one tell me what can i do ?

I decided to join this forum as I am losing my patience..

I have been with Roboforex more than a year ( 30 Novemebr 2013) and my account # 274411

I made a withdrawal request # 1899376 and it was processed 8 Decemeber 2014.. and I have not received funds (2025 USD) to my bank account till today 6 January 2015.

.I have an open ticket RCR-377699 first they replied that a technical issue with the bank and the funds were not able to be sent (18 December 2014)..later on 30 Decemeber 2014 they sent me swift document to check with my bank which confirmed that nothing was received.

I asked them to initiate trace to locate funds. but they do not reply to my ticket or messages.

can any one tell me what can i do ?

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

- Don`t forget to hit like if you found this post helpful

just updating my case funds were found at the sender bank because they did not write my full name ...delete thread if you want

Thank you

it is RoboForex problem they did not give their bank my full name...however i am a verified client and they have my full name...they told me that funds will be creditedto trading account..original amount was 2025 USD and 1848 USD shall be credited that is 177 USD loss and almost one month waiting for funds..

it is Roboforex problem they did not give their bank my full name however they have my name on my docs as I am a verified client...

Now I am waiting for Roboforex to deposit funds in my trading account and I lost 177 USD as the original funds were 2025 USD and returned amount are 1848...

Back