Resolved - sabrokers.com scam (not ready to process my withdraw request)

amahendran1984

Private, 1st Class
i have deposited 200$ on 02 sep 2014 and received 200$ bonus, i traded more than 6 lot and converted my bonus amount into real balance (as per the terms and conditions 3% of deposit amount to convert bonus into real balance). Now my account balance is 952$. i made a withdraw request 700$ on 04 Sept 2014 still not process my withdraw request. i contact Live chat, they told me same answer "you will get your payment on end of the day", most of the time they are not in online. I sent 4 email to back office and support team, there is no response till now. My account no : 10003040

Today i got my full amount 952$ to my Paypal account, Please mark as resolved this thread, Today i deposited 400$ again and requested 100% bonus, i will trade and update my review later. Thanks for the support

SABROKERS again scammed me by new way, pls remove resolved, i am going to open a new thread

This case was already resolved, since it was a withdrawal issue. The other thread is a whole new case. I replied on the other thread so continue there and stop updating this one.

Back