Resolved - SABrokers ignoring withdrawal requests

Trader10003017

Recruit
I would like to warn traders to be cautious with Sabrokers DMCC - broker based in Dubai. I very rarely complain about brokers, have been trading for 5 years now and never had a major problem. In August 2014 I funded new account at SABrokers with 150 USD (testing amount, isn't it?) after uploading personal documents. After 4 months of trading and reaching almost 1000% gain I wanted to withdraw 200 USD. I submitted a request but nothing happened. After a few days I checked my account status and surprisingly found out that it is not verified and therefore no withdrawal is possible (according to broker's notification on the webpage which I hadn't seen when opening the account). So I submitted KYC form and contacted the broker with the question if I need to make the withrawal request again. Without any response. After that I contacted the broker by email and through their website several times. No communication.
account.pngKYC.pngverification.png

Email every address you have for them. Invite them to join this thread and explain what the problem is.

How did you fund the account?

Emails to four different addresses sent again with the link to this thread.
The account was funded via bitcoin transaction, see the screenshot. After that the bonus of 150 USD was credited.
sabrokers1.png

Detail Account Statement attached (part1)...

Attachments

• statement1.png
    statement1.png
    54 KB · Views: 4
  • statement2.png
    statement2.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 4
  • statement3.png
    statement3.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 3
Detail Account Statement (part2)...

Attachments

• statement5.png
    statement5.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 4
  • statement4.png
    statement4.png
    93 KB · Views: 3
  • statement6.png
    statement6.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 2
Email every address you have for them. Invite them to join this thread and explain what the problem is.

How did you fund the account?

Emails to all four addresses sent again, this time with the link to this thread.
The account was funded with bitcoin transaction, see the screenshot

Attachments

• sabrokers1.png
    sabrokers1.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 4
even if its just a testing amount, still a 1000% gain is not impossible and its money earned. do keep us posted on how it going with them and best of luck.

Starting with have you tried to contact us before submitting a complaint?
Ending with we are still waiting for your reply and update about processing your request .. which apparently is not quick as your complaint!!!

Starting with have you tried to contact us before submitting a complaint?
Ending with we are still waiting for your reply and update about processing your request .. which apparently is not quick as your complaint!!!

I hope you send the money to him, he worked four months to get that money. A few brokers have the courage to answer here , I think you guys are honest and solve it quickly.

Back