RESOLVED - SCAM ALERT!!! PEPPERSTONE DELETES PROFITABLE TRADES FROM MY ACCOUNT

pipcatcher2

Private, 1st Class
I wish to notify all fpa members of a recent bad and unethical broker activities being carried out by Pepperstone Forex Broker (Pepperstone website).

I opened a forex account with Pepperstone on the
28TH MAY,2015 with account number 513***

I made several separate deposits to this account on the dates below:
Dates of deposit payments at Pepperstone
Thursday, May 28, 2015 $121.00
Thursday, May 28, 2015 $400.00
Sunday, May 31, 2015 $1,030.00
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 $516.00

Hence all totalled $2,067.00

Date of first trade made at Pepperstone was Sunday, May 31, 2015

Final result of all the trades at Pepperstone as at Wednesday, June 3, 2015 which was the last day I
traded on this account:
BALANCE PLUS PROFIT EQUALED = $4887.33

On the Wednesday, June 3, 2015 I made 2 withdrawal request of $4,887.33 and $4886.33 from my Pepperstone account and both were declined one after the other

I then received an email from pepperstone admin claiming I traded at non market prices.I explained in several emails to their admin I didn't trade at non market prices and in any case I wasn't the one who gave myself the
bid/ask price on their platform.

After several back and forth email exchanges trying to explain myself, pepperstone admin refused to listen to my plea and explanation and just went ahead to delete all my profits totaling
$2835.57.on the Friday, June 5, 2015.

On Sunday, June 7, 2015, I got an email notifying me I wont be able to trade in my account anymore and thus my deposit as been returned to me.

below is a verified myfxbook link to my Pepperstone account.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pipcatcher2/my-pepperstone-acc-monitoring/1295980

Interesting enough a friend who uses the same trading system as me also deposited $2328
and his withdrawal request of $6290.21 was approved,we both had the same trades at the same time

and at the same Prices below is his verified myfxbook link for your own analyses to concluded.He gave me investor pass to his account to help show the world and FPA members the unethical behavior of Pepperstone.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pipcatcher2/pepperstone--my-friends-account/1311305

Anytime we lose our deposits this brokers are happy, but when we make profits, these brokers always find reasons to deny us of our money

FPA members kindly note and assist on how to go about this issue

yes I am preparing a case against them through the court system of FPA, where I hope they will be invited officially to respond on this issue

Most of these brokers are crooks, they always expect that retail traders are likely going to lose their money so they take the risk instead of passing their orders as they say they are either STP or ECN broker. Pepperstone has join the list of scammer broker unless they proved otherwise by settling this matter. How can they pay one and refuse to pay the other? same trade same time.

Time ago I had many accounts with this broker. Then they began to slow down the execution in the platform, some time I had my execution of 3 long seconds instead the normal few milliseconds.... it was a good broker time ago.... now is very bad.

I thought that every broker has a chance to pay badly with their clients, they could be good with some trader and otherwise. This one is also most popular brokers with many good feed-backs few years ago, maybe another IronfX but I still want to hear the official response from Pepper.

Just a quick update on my issue

According to FPA court procedures we are currently at the Initial Review Stage and this is what will happen

Step#1 - Initial Review
Your complaint will be posted in the semi-private Court Case Preparation folder. It will be viewable by FPA staff members, some senior FPA members who have agreed to help with cases, and by the company that you have complained about when they are invited to view the case. This insures that the description really is of a problem that merits an FPA Traders Court vote.

I will keep you all updated on my issue.......

Its not nice when big brokers with good reputation start to play games and show unethical practices like scam brokers always do to us retail traders.....No where is safe for us now:(

Back