Resolved - Scam alert profitfxsignal.com

I will take a look and reply. To Davide's thread I will not reply, and please ask him to not comment something what do not concern him.
About Worldfxsignal.com we have buy that domain two months ago.

ProfitFxSignal Rep who has no name,
We are part of the free world where individuals have a Freedom of Speech. Davide's remarks will be weighed and judged in the court of public opinion, and rise or fall on merit alone.
Secondly, when you chose to buy a previously owned domain, you are assuming the "Good Will" or "Bad Will" of the operator that sold it to you, good or bad. It is you obligation to meet the requirements originally promised by the entity you bought. If you didn't like the prior business and did not want to meet prior obligations, why would you buy it?
You can't skim the cream and leave the milk to sour. If you do not know this, you are doomed in business.
AI

We are part of the free world where individuals have a Freedom of Speech. Davide's remarks will be weighed and judged in the court of public opinion, and rise or fall on merit alone.
Secondly, when you chose to buy a previously owned domain, you are assuming the "Good Will" or "Bad Will" of the operator that sold it to you, good or bad. It is you obligation to meet the requirements originally promised by the entity you bought. If you didn't like the prior business and did not want to meet prior obligations, why would you buy it?
You can't skim the cream and leave the milk to sour. If you do not know this, you are doomed in business.
AI
How you mean I do not have name, my name is Anna and I reply to all posts, maybe I just did not mention my name in that post, but in all other posts it is there. About obligation, we take care our obligations, previously obligation will resolve previously owner. It is our agreement.

AI

I forgot to mention about public opinion, and those "fake reviews" what are mention at our review page, how it is good to be well rated with FPA it is not good also, because public opinion is divided, there is peoples who do not believe to FPA and if they see that we are good rated with you they will not trust us, also peoples who believe to FPA will trust us, or reveres.... so public opinion with Davide's case do not concern us at all. You can up front say that we are guilty or what ever, my good will is because I am here and reply to those peoples who have problems with us, I do that not because I care what FPA think about my company, I care about our members and our clients.

Anna

There's an easy way to change from opinion to inarguable facts. Let me present to you a Pharaoh Challenge. Please be aware that I try to keep my challenges very reasonable, but so far, no individual or company has met one.

1. Your website previously claimed you had 100,000 members (later amended to 100k FaceBook followers). If the profit on the service is only 10 cents per member per month, that would be $10,000 profit per month. You also claim to be making 1000+ pips every month. With such a successful trading method, I'd be shocked if you don't trade for at least full lots after all this time. That's another $10,000 per month of pure profit. Based on this, you should have absolutely no problem opening a $10,000 account with a broker that doesn't have an FPA Scam rating and submitting it for testing by the end of this month. Then we can all sit back and watch whether or not those 1000 pip claims are real or not based on data pulled directly from a broker.

2. Your results page shows a lot of icons for industry awards. For some reason, I only see one external link. Can you please provide a link to each of the awards you've won? Also, are any of the awards from sites somehow related to yours?

I've attached a copy of the awards icons for your reference.

image003.jpg

DubaiSummit.png

mosttransparentforexsignalservice.gif

There's an easy way to change from opinion to inarguable facts. Let me present to you a Pharaoh Challenge. Please be aware that I try to keep my challenges very reasonable, but so far, no individual or company has met one.

1. Your website previously claimed you had 100,000 members (later amended to 100k FaceBook followers). If the profit on the service is only 10 cents per member per month, that would be $10,000 profit per month. You also claim to be making 1000+ pips every month. With such a successful trading method, I'd be shocked if you don't trade for at least full lots after all this time. That's another $10,000 per month of pure profit. Based on this, you should have absolutely no problem opening a $10,000 account with a broker that doesn't have an FPA Scam rating and submitting it for testing by the end of this month. Then we can all sit back and watch whether or not those 1000 pip claims are real or not based on data pulled directly from a broker.

2. Your results page shows a lot of icons for industry awards. For some reason, I only see one external link. Can you please provide a link to each of the awards you've won? Also, are any of the awards from sites somehow related to yours?

I've attached a copy of the awards icons for your reference.

View attachment 7576

View attachment 7577

View attachment 7578
1. I already mention that we still do not meet condition to open an live account and join your TEST program, because we still do not use MT4 trading platform with broker what you claim that is not scam. We use MT4 platform with Insta Forex broker, and we publish all our alerts here at your website only because that reason because we do not have TEST program. But we will have it soon, if it concern our members. I already mention to provide FPA free alerts for month or two to test it at demo account but I did not get reply.

2. All rewards what we have publish, we have get it. We have more then 100k real facebook fans and tweeter followers. How you mean that we get it? Maybe I cannot provide to you link, because we do not exist only on internet we are real I can provide to you written documents.

Anna

Anna

I will take a look and reply. To Davide's thread I will not reply, and please ask him to not comment something what do not concern him.
About Worldfxsignal.com we have buy that domain two months ago.

it's a public thread I can comment because of your behaviour, and I will help other people scammed by your non-existing packages :)

1. I already mention that we still do not meet condition to open an live account and join your TEST program, because we still do not use MT4 trading platform with broker what you claim that is not scam. We use MT4 platform with Insta Forex broker, and we publish all our alerts here at your website only because that reason because we do not have TEST program. But we will have it soon, if it concern our members. I already mention to provide FPA free alerts for month or two to test it at demo account but I did not get reply.

2. All rewards what we have publish, we have get it. We have more then 100k real facebook fans and tweeter followers. How you mean that we get it? Maybe I cannot provide to you link, because we do not exist only on internet we are real I can provide to you written documents.

Anna

Anna

You need to re-read my challenge carefully.

If you read FPA PT rules, you'll see that signals services must provide live accounts. If you can place signals on a demo MT4 account, then you can also place them on a live account. You should have no problem opening a real MT4 account with 10K if your other claims are true. Should I believe that you don't have that many subscribers and still don't trade full lots on your own signals after all those 1000+ pip months?

There is one link to one award from forexscam-check.com. The rest of the awards are just icons. Did you win those other awards or are those images only placed as pretty decorations that will mislead people? Is your site somehow related to forexscam-check.com?

You need to re-read my challenge carefully.

If you read FPA PT rules, you'll see that signals services must provide live accounts. If you can place signals on a demo MT4 account, then you can also place them on a live account. You should have no problem opening a real MT4 account with 10K if your other claims are true. Should I believe that you don't have that many subscribers and still don't trade full lots on your own signals after all those 1000+ pip months?

There is one link to one award from forexscam-check.com. The rest of the awards are just icons. Did you win those other awards or are those images only placed as pretty decorations that will mislead people? Is your site somehow related to forexscam-check.com?

I will re-read and see with my traders to open an real account with any broker and start testing program ASAP.
For all rewards we have written on paper reward, no we are not connected with forexscam-check.com site. Our domain names in this moment are profitfxsignal.com profitfxsignal.net profitfxsignal.info forexcalibursignal.com all those website are same like profitfxsignal.com worldfxsignal.com will also be same like profitfxsignal.com for day or two.

Back