Resolved - Scam alert profitfxsignal.com

Syvia filed a case some time back. It was placed on hold to see whether or not you would pay the money that's been owed for over a year. That's not an automatic guilty.

Your site claims all those awards. Can you back them up with pictures of the awards and links to the organizations that gave them to you or not?

I'd hate to think that ProfitFxSignal is guilty of false advertising.

Syvia filed a case some time back. It was placed on hold to see whether or not you would pay the money that's been owed for over a year. That's not an automatic guilty.
Your site claims all those awards. Can you back them up with pictures of the awards and links to the organizations that gave them to you or not?
I'd hate to think that ProfitFxSignal is guilty of false advertising.

Pharaoh,
Though Sylvia has very recently been promised repayment, we have not yet heard from her directly that she has been satisfied, following her long and arduous ordeal to obtain some justice.
Likewise, we have today seen an "Act of Contrition" prayed here by Anna, PR Manager for the company, regarding this case. She has admitted guilt, accepted responsibility, and pledged to move forward with fair dealings in the future.
There has been a further effort by ProfitFxSignals to move forward; offering an audited third party Demo Test, and a voluntary commitment to fund a real money account with FXPRO, to be tracked here on FPA.
I regard this all as progress, and will be watching closely to ascertain the validity of these claims and their ultimate progress in rectifying their reputation as a firm.
AI
PS: Sylvia, please keep us informed of commitments made and kept. XO.
AI

Pharaoh,
Though Sylvia has very recently been promised repayment, we have not yet heard from her directly that she has been satisfied, following her long and arduous ordeal to obtain some justice.
Likewise, we have today seen an "Act of Contrition" prayed here by Anna, PR Manager for the company, regarding this case. She has admitted guilt, accepted responsibility, and pledged to move forward with fair dealings in the future.
There has been a further effort by ProfitFxSignals to move forward; offering an audited third party Demo Test, and a voluntary commitment to fund a real money account with FXPRO, to be tracked here on FPA.
I regard this all as progress, and will be watching closely to ascertain the validity of these claims and their ultimate progress in rectifying their reputation as a firm.
AI
PS: Sylvia, please keep us informed of commitments made and kept. XO.
AI

Sylvia received refund, and she noticed me that she will publish it here, if you do not believe to my I can forward you her email.

Anna

Anna,

If indeed Sylvia has been paid, I am glad that the issue is finally resolved after all this time.

If you don't mind, we'll wait for Sylvia to post here herself. That way there can be no doubt in people's minds.

Speaking of no doubt, any word on those awards? If you can't provide links showing you got them, you should at least have some nice certificates and trophies. You should also have links to the awarding organizations themselves so that anyone doubting the awards can go to those organizations and ask.

Dear FPA,

I received a refund from Profitfx signals today. I would like to end the court case and dismiss all charges due to the outcome. FPA is a powerful organization, without your help I would not have gotten a refund. I am very appreciative and thank you for the support. In the end, Anna from ProfitFX team turned out to be helpful. I no longer consider them a scam, I think the organization can be misleading and often exaggerates its performance.
Thank you again,

Sylvia

Sylvia,

I'm happy (and a little surprised) to see that this finally worked out. You did an excellent job keeping the fight going all this time.

Anna,

Any progress on pictures of those awards? Do I need to open a separate thread for this?

I have give Sylvia one year of free membership is sing of my apologies because she wait for refund too long, I publishing this because BigT suggest it to me, also you can check that with Sylvia also.

Anna

For all rewards we have written on paper reward, no we are not connected with forexscam-check.com site.

YOU ARE A LIAR !!!

Approved Forex Firms

the mouse cursor on instaforex link shows an affiliate code : "BHLD"

insta.JPG

Forex signal - Offer from Insta forex broker - forex alert

"You must You this affiliate code during registration: BHLD"

profit.JPG

We know now, forexscam-check is linked with profitfx, also is their forum.

Profit Forex Signal

testimonials were posted in a restricted time : october 1/october7 (why not after), don't be fooled all "one post members" are fake.

Back