Resolved - Scam alert profitfxsignal.com

syltrader

Recruit
In 2011, I opened an account with PROFIT FX SIGNAL. At first i signed up for their basic service, after 2 months of receiving signals, i decided to sign up for the professional package which would allow trading more pairs (specially yen crosses), this services promised 1000 pips/month. I paid for the service 3000USD. During the month of July and August 2011, i lost 5K due to the signals provided by PROFIT FX SIGNAL. Because of the bad performance, i was guarantee a REFUND of the 3000USD. UNTIL Today i have not received any money, even as the company recognized that they did me wrong. ANA, the manager has promised refunding the money in the reviews found of FPA. It has been a scam, i known of others who have been scammed by PROFIT FX SIGNALS BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM, this people got their refunds so i should too. I have sufficient proof, several emails and proof of purchase, and replies by ANNA. Please assist me.

In 2011, I opened an account with PROFIT FX SIGNAL. At first i signed up for their basic service, after 2 months of receiving signals, i decided to sign up for the professional package which would allow trading more pairs (specially yen crosses), this services promised 1000 pips/month. I paid for the service 3000USD. During the month of July and August 2011, i lost 5K due to the signals provided by PROFIT FX SIGNAL. Because of the bad performance, i was guarantee a REFUND of the 3000USD. UNTIL Today i have not received any money, even as the company recognized that they did me wrong. ANA, the manager has promised refunding the money in the reviews found of FPA. It has been a scam, i known of others who have been scammed by PROFIT FX SIGNALS BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM, this people got their refunds so i should too. I have sufficient proof, several emails and proof of purchase, and replies by ANNA. Please assist me.

I already admit that I did not resolved Sylvia problem, and that I work with that. Even our obligation to provide refund to Sylvia expire long time ago, I will try to resolve that ASAP. It past too long time, thinks are change and problem will be resolved like I already promised, Sylvia also did not contact us long time, we believe that this is her second time that she contact us after one year, if you check careful there is no member who did not get refund from us, so Sylvia will surely not be first one.

Anna

Last edited:
Sylvia has been waiting for over a year. I see ZERO excuse for her not to have been paid long ago.

oh what a plesure, reply also at my scam alert folder , we waited you also in my private court case

Sylvia complained repeatedly in the reviews. I have to wonder why a company which claims to have over 100,000 satisfied clients can't send money via PayPal, Western Union, a personal check, etc.

Sylvia complained repeatedly in the reviews. I have to wonder why a company which claims to have over 100,000 satisfied clients can't send money via PayPal, Western Union, a personal check, etc.

I think that they use some kind of ponzi scheme, they refund with other's fund. so now that there are many requests of refund and 3000$ and not 100, 200$ in fact they cannot provide refund to silvya ( I hope that I'm wrong)

Last edited:
Sylvia has been waiting for over a year. I see ZERO excuse for her not to have been paid long ago.

I agree totally with you, there is no excuses, she will surely receive refund and fee because she wait too long.

Also please ask Davide to not comment something what do not concern him or else I will stop to reply to any thread at FPA.

Anna

I will take a look and reply. To Davide's thread I will not reply, and please ask him to not comment something what do not concern him.
About Worldfxsignal.com we have buy that domain two months ago.

Sylvia will surely get refund from us please do not worry. There was 3 refunds what we already sent Sylvia and two are back to our account, and one we cannot find. As soon as we find that third refund we will sent her money via PayPal or direct to her CC card.

Issues with her is more complex then I thought when I saw her request. Because it past too long time, and it is not easy to find all statement in one day.

Back