Resolved - Scam alert profitfxsignal.com

I can't get it and will not;), why a company should open all those sites for the same signals service:confused:?
I might understand a company or broker securing all the domains .net, .org, .com, .co ...etc related to its same original site name for better reach and advertising of its business, but also creating more websites with other names related to the same company hide behind its action something not clean at all.

A company can run a successful online business with 1 domain name not 10 or 20 unless the main goal is just scam as much clients as can in a short time:mad:

In 2011, I opened an account with PROFIT FX SIGNAL. At first i signed up for their basic service, after 2 months of receiving signals, i decided to sign up for the professional package which would allow trading more pairs (specially yen crosses), this services promised 1000 pips/month. I paid for the service 3000USD. During the month of July and August 2011, i lost 5K due to the signals provided by PROFIT FX SIGNAL. Because of the bad performance, i was guarantee a REFUND of the 3000USD. UNTIL Today i have not received any money, even as the company recognized that they did me wrong. ANA, the manager has promised refunding the money in the reviews found of FPA. It has been a scam, i known of others who have been scammed by PROFIT FX SIGNALS BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM, this people got their refunds so i should too. I have sufficient proof, several emails and proof of purchase, and replies by ANNA. Please assist me.

A lesson can be learnt by you from this mistake for the future Sylvia.

How did you imagine paying for a service of 3000 dollars will make you profits in a short time, enough to cover your payed amount at first:confused:?

Mathematically, it might look easy to cover the payment and make profits with 1000 pips a month and a large account but that's just for the advertising cheating purpose by the company involved.

Why is it 1000pips not 800 or 1200 for example, what's the magic behind the 1000 number other than the Psychologic number to cheat people into the dream of huge pips/money:p

Some scams are very clear to discover people, just needs a common sense if affordable:rolleyes:

I will re-read and see with my traders to open an real account with any broker and start testing program ASAP.
For all rewards we have written on paper reward, no we are not connected with forexscam-check.com site. Our domain names in this moment are profitfxsignal.com profitfxsignal.net profitfxsignal.info forexcalibursignal.com all those website are same like profitfxsignal.com worldfxsignal.com will also be same like profitfxsignal.com for day or two.

So, other than forexscam-check, there's no announcement from any of those awards providers on the web about what awards they gave you. How very strange. Why doesn't your website at least show images of the awards and link back to the website of the awards providers so people can check?

I hope you can get a $10k account opened soon. I'd hate to see another company fail a challenge.

Speaking of challenges, how long will it take to refund Sylvia? Her Traders Court case has already been filed and can be moved to the Open Cases folder at any time.

Hi Pharaoh,

First of all, thank you for the FPA intervention.

I have been contacted by Anna from ProfitFX Signal. She has indicated that a wire of 3K will be refunded no later than the 15th of the month. As of now no refund has been posted in my account.

I have been getting such promises of a refund for over one year. Hopefully this time around, with FPA intervention, ProfitFX Signal will stop playing games and finally return the money.

I will keep you posted.

Thank you!!

Hello Sylvia,
I am so very glad that Anna has taken your case to heart and promised you a proper refund this month.
You know, my first love was named Sylvia whom I knew when I was age 13, some 50 yrs ago.
If Anna fails you, I will have your back.
AI

Hello Sylvia,
I am so very glad that Anna has taken your case to heart and promised you a proper refund this month.
You know, my first love was named Sylvia whom I knew when I was age 13, some 50 yrs ago.
If Anna fails you, I will have your back.
AI

Thank you AI for your words and proactive approach in my case.

After the case is resolved (hopefully), my new task is to find Sylvia, your first love, and i send her a dozen flowers.

For now, lets see what Anna will do as the deadline is rapidly approaching. As of today, i have not received any refund.

As always, i will keep you posted.

Sylvia

Sylvia,

Make sure to ask Anna for a TT copy as well as all other tracking info. Otherwise, a wire "sent" on the 15th might take an amazingly long time to arrive.

Thank you AI for your words and proactive approach in my case.

After the case is resolved (hopefully), my new task is to find Sylvia, your first love, and i send her a dozen flowers.

For now, lets see what Anna will do as the deadline is rapidly approaching. As of today, i have not received any refund.

As always, i will keep you posted.

Sylvia

Dear Sylvia,
You are too kind.
FYI, 4 yrs ago due to advances in technology, I was able to trace my pre-teenage muse; she is married and living in Connecticut, USA.
I have not tried to contact her, for back in the day she never loved me, nor asked for my infatuation.
Thank you for your kind heart; my second Sylvia!
Meanwhile keep your guard up; and keep us informed.
xo
AI

I challenged Anna to show links to the awards claimed on her website. If the organizations that issued them don't have them posted on their own sites (improbable in my opinion), I am challenging Anna to scan them in or take digital photos.

If the pictures and scans aren't posted by the end of the week, it will be obvious that the awards are fake.

Like I promised Sylvia, I have sent her refund today. I would like to publish apologies her because issues what we have done to her. What is more import it is that now is all resolved, and Sylvia get refund,

Someone Pharoah or BigT mention that they will file public case because this issues. I honestly believe that it is not need at all, because in this case we are guilty like a hell, so they can immediately put -1 guilty case for us.

Anna

Back