Resolved - Scam alert profitfxsignal.com

Anna,
You promised me your would openly admit your falsifications of the past and reform your ways.
I have unassailable supporting evidence that you were indeed the recipient of the link on the Forex Scam Check site, to which you claim no connection.
I also possess documented evidence that the link presented by member Riviera was exactly as it was posted, and indeed accurate at that time, and not the subject of any 'Photoshop' attempt to misrepresent the truth. Indeed, every indication is that you have since edited that link to remove your association, which is completely transparent for many other reasons.
Would you like FPA to publish the entire record? Please don't think me stupid or easily defied or contradicted.
I have given you much lattitude in reforming yourself, and held back strong forces ready to pounce upon you with massive evidence. Reform now, of suffer the consequences.
If you want my cooperation in rectifying your reputation, you will immediately cease posting false defenses.
You must honestly admit to your activities and agree to make all the changes we require for legitimacy, or incur the full wrath of FPA the likes of which you do not yet know but you may soon come to feel.
I am trying to help you forward, but can not do so if you continue to defend your deceptions.
AI

Last edited:
Anna,
You promised me your would openly admit your falsifications of the past and reform your ways.
I have unassailable supporting evidence that you were indeed the recipient of the link on the Forex Scam Check site, to which you claim no connection.
I also possess documented evidence that the link presented by member Riviera was exactly as it was posted, and indeed accurate at that time, and not the subject of any 'Photoshop' attempt to misrepresent the truth. Indeed, every indication, is that you have since edited that link to remove your association, which is completely transparent for many other reasons.
Would you like FPA to publish the entire record? Please don't think me stupid or easily defied or contradicted.
I have given you much lattitude in reforming yourself, and held back strong forces ready to pounce upon you. Reform now, of suffer the consequences.
If you want my cooperation in rectifying your reputation, you will immediately cease posting false defenses.
You must honestly admit to your activities and agree to make all the changes we require for legitimacy, or incur the full wrath of FPA the likes of which you do not yet know but you may soon come to feel.
I am trying to help you forward, but can not do so if you continue to defend your deceptions.
AI

then honesty regarding packages that they sell

Here results for professional package Mr. Daddo

Profit Forex Signal System | Myfxbook

Almost to forgot, Mr Daddo we have give Sylvia one year of professional package with account what I show you in myfxbook in sign of our apologies because miss understanding, I have forgot to offer that kind of apologies to you, so if you are interested feel free to contact me and I will connect you with our system for one year for free with professional package with auto trader.

Anna,

Can we have an honest answer on why forexscam-check was showing the same InstaForex IB link until a few days after Riviera reported it?

Back