Resolved: Scam reporting and claims against IFC Markets, https://www.ifcmarkets.com/

hisham.younes

Recruit
I recommended IFC Markets to one of my friend called Hamza al gamal, who became a client of IFC Markets, and the link to their website is ifcmarkets.com

ايداع حمزة.JPG
And his account number is 105242

And now MR Hamza asked me to talk about him and to publish his bad experience because of he just suffering some health problem with covid 19

MR Hamza ( and any small knowledge will be attached with its document ) deposited 5000$ at IFC MARKETS , first they asked to deposit directly at one of their employers bank account and not in their bank account , this employer called Artashes Kardashyan
طلب إرسال التحويل عند الإيداع لحساب مدير فرعهم في الإمارات.JPG

His bank is EMIRATES ISLAMIC BANK

ACCOUNT NUMBRE 3708407820901

IBAN AE650340003708407820901

But we refused to deposit at his bank account then they gave us a new bank account related to IFC MARKETS

Then we deposited the 5000$ at 2021-08-17

At 2021-11-24 we requested to withdrew all money at the account ( 4 292.85 $)

طلب سحب حمزة.JPG

The implementation of the withdrawal request was very late, so I contacted the company that sent me an unclear copy of the bank transfer

Then, after my visit to my bank, the bank requested an M3 form for transfers to follow up on the late transfer, so I contacted the company that sent me the attached pdf

I visited my bank again to follow up on the transfer that was late for more than a month. The bank employee told me that the matrix of numbers contained in the transfer is not used by banks.
fake money transfer document  1.JPG

fake money transfer document 2.JPG

And when I felt that it was starting to indicate that I had been exposed to a scam, I contacted the company several times via email and each time they said that they would wait some time before sending my money back.

finally, they confirmed that they will not be able to send my money unless it is returned to their bank account again

And as it is clear, there is a continuous procrastination for more than a month, and there is also a suspicion of fraud in the transfer documents that they send me all the time.

I've contacted the company a lot to no avail, and they don't care about their reputation at all

Even when I told them I would complain to the licensing authority and your regulation, they didn't care at all

I have every documents to prove what happened including their emails

I added this story and experience to let other peoples knows about fraud and scam brokers and you may help to force this scam broker to send me back my money

You can open a new court case for this issue and hope this may help

Attached:

A fake money transfer document sent to me from ifc markets

My bank statement not old than a few days and no transfer received from ifc markets

A clear copy of the ifc markets employ who asked to transfer money to him

And I have many emails from this company confirmed that I did not received the money

Attachments

• fake money transfer document  1.JPG
    fake money transfer document 1.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 19
  • fake money transfer document 2.JPG
    fake money transfer document 2.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 16
  • ايداع حمزة.JPG
    ايداع حمزة.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 15
  • صورة من تحويل الشركة المزيف.pdf
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
  • صورة من حساب حمزة على كلاينت بورتال.JPG
    صورة من حساب حمزة على كلاينت بورتال.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 16
I recommended IFC Markets to one of my friend called Hamza al gamal, who became a client of IFC Markets, and the link to their website is ifcmarkets.com

View attachment 72564And his account number is 105242

And now MR Hamza asked me to talk about him and to publish his bad experience because of he just suffering some health problem with covid 19

MR Hamza ( and any small knowledge will be attached with its document ) deposited 5000$ at IFC MARKETS , first they asked to deposit directly at one of their employers bank account and not in their bank account , this employer called Artashes Kardashyan
View attachment 72565

His bank is EMIRATES ISLAMIC BANK

ACCOUNT NUMBRE 3708407820901

IBAN AE650340003708407820901

But we refused to deposit at his bank account then they gave us a new bank account related to IFC MARKETS

Then we deposited the 5000$ at 2021-08-17

At 2021-11-24 we requested to withdrew all money at the account ( 4 292.85 $)

View attachment 72566

The implementation of the withdrawal request was very late, so I contacted the company that sent me an unclear copy of the bank transfer

Then, after my visit to my bank, the bank requested an M3 form for transfers to follow up on the late transfer, so I contacted the company that sent me the attached pdf

I visited my bank again to follow up on the transfer that was late for more than a month. The bank employee told me that the matrix of numbers contained in the transfer is not used by banks.
View attachment 72567
View attachment 72568

And when I felt that it was starting to indicate that I had been exposed to a scam, I contacted the company several times via email and each time they said that they would wait some time before sending my money back.

finally, they confirmed that they will not be able to send my money unless it is returned to their bank account again

And as it is clear, there is a continuous procrastination for more than a month, and there is also a suspicion of fraud in the transfer documents that they send me all the time.

I've contacted the company a lot to no avail, and they don't care about their reputation at all

Even when I told them I would complain to the licensing authority and your regulation, they didn't care at all

I have every documents to prove what happened including their emails

I added this story and experience to let other peoples knows about fraud and scam brokers and you may help to force this scam broker to send me back my money

You can open a new court case for this issue and hope this may help

Attached:

A fake money transfer document sent to me from ifc markets

My bank statement not old than a few days and no transfer received from ifc markets

A clear copy of the ifc markets employ who asked to transfer money to him

And I have many emails from this company confirmed that I did not received the money
The FPA warned people back in 2012 and it's still at the review page which you can check here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/107/ifcmarkets-forex-brokers

i know FPA warned people back in 2012 and sure FPA reserve any donate while helping people geting back their mony ,sure i will , but can you invite IFCMARKETS to answer and join this discusion ?

i know FPA warned people back in 2012 and sure FPA reserve any donate while helping people geting back their mony ,sure i will , but can you invite IFCMARKETS to answer and join this discusion ?
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/107/ifcmarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

thanks for your help , i invited the company and added account numbre and will do that again
any how i i appreciate your kind support in advance
can i invite this company by sending the link of the post to their email ? i see this company dont have any account with you

thanks for your help , i invited the company and added account numbre and will do that again
any how i i appreciate your kind support in advance
can i invite this company by sending the link of the post to their email ? i see this company dont have any account with you
Follow it properly my friend, when you do one automatically message came from your account like this...

OP Screen shot.jpg

update
After we published our experience with IFC Markets, we received a call from the company to resolve the matter, and the company suggested re-transferring the amount through Western Union, and we received the full amount this week
We thank you for your support and for publishing the entire case without any reservations

update
After we published our experience with IFC Markets, we received a call from the company to resolve the matter, and the company suggested re-transferring the amount through Western Union, and we received the full amount this week
We thank you for your support and for publishing the entire case without any reservations
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back