Resolved - Scammed by Bloombex - options, Mark Hammond

I send them a mail that I want to have an answer whether they will give me the 75k back due to the insurance an proceed with the withdrawal og 10k each month. I said that I want to have an answer before friday last week. My account manager said that he will give me an answer after friday the coming week. I have still an investment going that is closing on September 23th in the afternoon. So it is one week longer than the deadline I set. I think one week more or less is not the big difference and its fine with the deadlines. We will see what the answer will be.

If you miss the chargeback deadline by 1 day, that permanently ends your ability to try a chargeback on that deposit. Binary Options companies know exactly what the deadlines are based on what country you are in and what bank you used. They can and do try to delay traders into missing the deadlines.

I got the 75k back on my account, so that is one condition. Its bonus, so not just to withdraw, but I learned that this is usual that the insurance comes to the account as bonus.

The nest 10k withdrawal should have come this monday, 26th September. See if they pay out this week. If yes, then I cannot see any reason for chargeback. I read the guidelines for chargebacks. You have to give a reason code. If they pay out as agreed on, 10k once a month, then there is no reason code for charge back.

If not, then charge back is probably the only opportunity.

There is no such thing as an insured trade. It's just a lure to get you to take risks. Sometimes they don't even bother to give bonus money on those. It would be tragic if these timed payments ceased about the same time the chargeback deadline passed.

Now I got a new account manager. He sounds reasonable, not so aggressive and allways asking for more deposits like Joe Ryan. He promised me he will make the next withdrawal of 10k on Wendsday, October 5th. We will see. He deserves a chance.
I still have not lost the hope that they will honor the agreement og payout of the 50k in the end.

If they were legitmate, they'd let you withdraw all of your money at once.

Brokers that start paying on installment plans have a bad habit of getting Scam labels and/or disappearing without warning.

Now I got the next 10k. One month too late, but at least I got it. So the issue is partly resolved so far.
Now I am waiting the next 3 months. If they continue that way with 10k every month over the next 3 months, the case might finally be resolved.
The new account manager seems to be better than the others.

Continuation:

As I said before, the new account manager Alex Borghese (Alex Brown in the mail) was nice, not so pushy like he others, and not demandning new deposites. They finally learned that will not make more until I got the wihdraw. He made the payout of 10k, but demanded that make an effort to "clear the bonus". After I got the 75k for the "insured" trades, my bonus was near 100k. Since I have lot of work I connot use daytime for trading. He said I will be part of the VIP program with VIP signals, an autotrading system, where i follow a professional trader who will make the trades and thereby clear the bonus over time. I had to sign a POA, a power off attorney, that would give the trader full controll my account, except withdraw. I refused at first, but then he promised that there would be max 5 trades a day of 5k each and I could stop the POA by mail witin 24 hours time. And I got a confirmation by mail for that.

mail.jpg

He also urged me not to make more comments at the FPA as part of the deal. I agreed.
So, why am I continuing the thread now? Difficult to guess? Judge yourself who broke the deal here:

The first day went quite well. After the retreaval of the 75k and the withdrawal of he 10k my account was at 105k. Nice :)
After the first day, 5 trades won, one lost (one of the is not in the picture below). It were 6 trades, not 5 as agreed on, but who cares. Account up to 125k. Very nice :)

expired 1.jpg

The next days continued 6 trades a day, some more losses, but account allways around 105k, the ammount it was at the beginning. Nothing to worry about.
I thougth, they are professionals, they can trade me up 20k in one day, if they want. Now they want to clear my bonus, but not make more wins than neccessary, but just keep it in balance arount the original ammount. The agreement was they clear my bonus, not to trade my up to a millon. Thats fair enough.

Then last friday came the attack in the morning: 6 losses in a row:
expired 2.jpg

From the phonecalls I had with Borghese he knew that I am busy during the day with meetings, so that was good timing. Fortunately I had a break between my metings and saw that immediately. I knew that it would be useless to ring and stop the auto trading system. They probably would get suspicious and probably make even more bad deals to empty my account. So I locked at some charts and decided to place longterm trades immediately to empty my account myself on the basis of my limited knowlege on price action. That would be better than their trades that were deliberate to empty my account.

While I loocked in the charts to figure out the right trades they place 6 new trades:
expired 3.jpg

That time "only" 4 lost and 2 won. So they can trade if they want to. I have no doubt abut that. Where the agreement was max 5 trades a day they made 12 trades, 10 lost and 2 won. That is a remarkable "successrate". Very unlikely that this is accidental. At that time my account have shrunk from 105k to 68k within 1 hours time, but then I was clear to place my trades to empty my account myself with long term trades to buy time and stop tha auto trading system. My trades were:

long term.jpg

If that holds, I have at least 50k in my account. Surely better than an auto trading system that is reversed to create losses.

Since then I wrote may mails and ringed many times to Borghese, but he was "not available". The people at the desk told me that I am off he auto trading system now, but I want to have an email confirmation. They said that they will send me one, but the did not. Borghese is not at is office the rest of the week.

So I have broken my agreement not to write on the FPA anymore, but certainly not without reason.

Will see what Michele S. will say to that besides to "appologise for the inconvenience..." :)

Never ever let a binary options employee, trading system, or robot place trades for you. As you can clearly see, they have the ability to manipulate price and make you win or lose at will. They can even do this to some extend if you place the trades.

Remind them that they made and broke many agreements. Explain to them that this thread will be updated every 2 weeks to show their success or failure at making the promised payments, so whether your posts are positive or negative are completely based on their actions or lack thereof.

They have already started to raid these companies in Israel, maybe if we are lucky Bloombex will be next on the list. When Michele S is in prison paying for his crimes the world will be a better place. Israel is slowly ending these scam companies and tracking down the criminals pretending to be brokers which they are nothing more then boiler room criminal enterprises that make all of Israel look corrupt.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...d-with-govt-to-shut-down-binary-options-scam/

Back