Resolved - Scammed by Bloombex - options, Mark Hammond

Never ever let a binary options employee, trading system, or robot place trades for you. As you can clearly see, they have the ability to manipulate price and make you win or lose at will. They can even do this to some extend if you place the trades.

Remind them that they made and broke many agreements. Explain to them that this thread will be updated every 2 weeks to show their success or failure at making the promised payments, so whether your posts are positive or negative are completely based on their actions or lack thereof.

Good idea. Thanks

Update: After several rounds with mail, I got the next payout of 10.000 in December and January.
When I applied for the next one in February I was contacted by Bloombex legal department. They offered me to pay out an amount that would mean that I get all the money back I have invested after signing a confirmation that I will stop posting about the company. I accepted that.
Will see. Looks like that the matter can be resolved now. I will write an update, if/when I have the money in my bank account. That is what matters.
Optimistic :)

Make sure the agreement lets you post when and if ALL money owed to you has arrived.

Now I got my money back. All of it! :)
I signed an agreement that I will stop posting about the company, except this final post, where i confirm that the issue is resolved.
Thanks to Michele S.! She was supporting me in the countless mail-rounds that finally led to the solution now.
And THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU guys from the FPA!!! I am so grateful that you made this website to help people like me.
:) :) :)

Please mark the this issue as resolved. I promised Bloombex to ask for that.

Nice to see that Bloombex eventually paid what they owe. Sounds like they had to wait for new deposits to be able to afford to repay the money. If that's the case, their eventual collapse can't be too far off.

Back