Resolved - Scammed by Bloombex - options, Mark Hammond

AK-47

Recruit
I have started trading with Bloombex in summer 2016. Mark Hammond was my account manager. I made a deposit, increased gradually to 20k and got a 7k bonus. He said he was an expert with many years of experience. Half of the trades were losses, so the account decreased to about 15k. There we made a "recovery". More deposits and secured trades that went well. All in all my deposits were 46k on 25th of July. With the profits my account was at 81k. Mark contacted me that day and wanted me to be on an "event". I had to place 14k, then I would get some bonus in addition so we reach the 120k and I will be a VIP Platinum member. Then I would get some more secured trades. After that I would be able to withdraw 50k on Friday 29th of July. He confirmed the argeement by mail (my name deleted):

Mark Hammond mail 1.jpg

On Wendsday 27th of July I got this message on Skype (screenshot from my mobile phone):
Skype 2016-07-27.jpg

It has to be said that when it was up to do more deposits, it has never been a problem to get in touch with Mark.
On monday 1st of August I got this message:
Skype 2016-08-01.jpg

Finally on we got in touch, but in stead of 50k he would only withdraw 2,5k, that is 5% of what we had agreed on by mail:
Skype 2016-08-05.jpg

So after a new conversation we agreed on withdrawal by the end of next week, i.e. Friday 12th of August.

I wrote also an email in order to confirm our next deal. In addition to that I informed Mark that our future phonecalls will be recorded, so from that point on I can document the following calls. I also changed my password so there were no unauthorized trades, as I have experienced before.

On monday 8th August he called me, but in stead of making appointments on withdrawal the following week he said: That I have to trust him (again, again), that he was a man of his word etc. but he promised too much, that he could not deliver on his agreement. So, again again, we made a new agreement:

-He will send me 10 k now (that actually happened, WOW)
-10k every following month,
-not further deposits were needed until the 50k withdrawal were reached,
-under the condition that we will make long term positions with the 100k on the account,
-these positions were protected:

Mail Mark Hammond, 08-08-16.jpg

To be sure about that we have the same understanding of what "protected" means, and that no more deposits are needed, I wrote the following answer:

New agreement.jpg

The deal was obviously "approved" by Mark Hammond.

Then we got along with placing long term trade with 2dn September expiery: 35k on GBP/USD put option and 40k gold, call option. "VIP signals" according to Mark. Since I had an agreement that the positions were "protected" it was no risk. There were 13k left on my account after that.

The GBP recovered after a few days and got out of the money. The gold went in the right direction the first weeks. Later gold went down. Before it got out of the money I got a phonecall by Joe Ryan from Bloombex. He stated that he got a message from Mark that I should place the rest 13k on gold, put option. A rescue maneuver in case the 40k option on gold would get out of the money, what it finally did. He also wanted to sell me more investments, which I refused, referring to the agreement with Mark. The result: the 75k investment was a loss, but the rescue investment payed out, so my account is now at 23k. Together with the refund from the ensured trades it should be 98k.

On monday 5th September I contacted Mark by mail, asking to recover my losses, since the 75k investment was protected. Nothing happened. Next day Joe Ryan ringed me up, praised is rescue investment as "VIP signal" like Mark did with his investments before. He did not mention the deal with Mark with a single word and wanted to sell me a new deposit of 10k on an Apple event. When I insisted on my agreement with Bloombex and asked him to retrieve the losses, as agreed, he said that Mark has lost his license and is now under investigation. When I said, "that is not my problem", he said "it is your problem" and that I have to go on and make new deposits to build trust. I heard that before many times - from Mark. Same procedure as last year. When I said I have to go to the FPA, he got furious and finished the talk suddenly.

Therefore I wrote the following mail to Joe Ryan:
Mail Joe Ryan.jpg

Some hours later I got a phonecall from Joe Ryan again. I informed him as I did with Mark before, that the phonecall will be recorded, and he did not have any objections. There was nothing new in what he had to say, only that it became clear that he is not intended to honor the written agreements I have with Bloombex.

Therefore I am filing my case now.

There were however some strange things in what Joe Ryan said, that do not seem to match:

- He said he has worked for 9 years and was ph.d. As such he should know that a company is responsible for what kind of agreements their employees are making. Not the losses by bad advice, but the agreements; if they say that a position is protected, it has to be so. They cannot say afterwards: "Sorry, it has not been protected. Its your problem if you believe in what is written in our agreements".

- He said that I was not on a VIP account, but silver. In the first mail above it says "wellcome aboard" to the VIP services.

- He said that Mark is under investigation. However, when I ringed to Bloombex today and asked to speak to Mark Hammond after I talked to Joe, they said that Mark is not available. When I asked, when he will be available, the man in the reception stated that he did not know, because Mark is working on an "other floor". If an employee is under investigation, I would expect him at work, but at home, suspended from work until the investigation is finished, not on an "other floor".

- He said, they found a lot of email scam on Marks pc, that he has scamed Bloombex with (while he still is on an "other floor"???). If true, that should be a case for the police. And still Bloombex would have to pay for the damage his activity would have done to the customers.

- He said that Mark Hammond was a "freelancer", that he only used the Bloombex signature as a freelancer. Obviously he used the same kind of signature like Joe Ryan. So either Joe is a freelancer himself and all in Bloombex are freelancers, or Mark has hacked himself into the account. Makes no sens. Or is again a case for the police.

- In the finance industry all employees at going to a polygraph once a month, so they tell the truth to their clients. Really?? Sounds ridiculous to me. Not least because they are not reliable anyway.

Maybe I should file my next case against Joe Ryan in the heading for all his lies. He was quite arrogant, not listening, only selling, and not a single word of regret that he cannot deliver on the agreements of Bloombex.

Conclusion: Many promises and agreements broken:

- The 120k, that were promised after my last deposit have never been reached
- The first agreement on withdrawal of 50k on 29th July: not kept
- The second, withdrawal in "increments" a week after: not delivered
- The third, 10k every month: not delevered
- Now the 75k positions that were protected, have not been protected, according to new manager, Joe Ryan

I have a lot of patience, but now it is finished.

I have started trading with Bloombex in summer 2016. Mark Hammond was my account manager. I made a deposit, increased gradually to 20k and got a 7k bonus. He said he was an expert with many years of experience. Half of the trades were losses, so the account decreased to about 15k. There we made a "recovery". More deposits and secured trades that went well. All in all my deposits were 46k on 25th of July. With the profits my account was at 81k. Mark contacted me that day and wanted me to be on an "event". I had to place 14k, then I would get some bonus in addition so we reach the 120k and I will be a VIP Platinum member. Then I would get some more secured trades. After that I would be able to withdraw 50k on Friday 29th of July. He confirmed the argeement by mail (my name deleted):

View attachment 27218

On Wendsday 27th of July I got this message on Skype (screenshot from my mobile phone): View attachment 27214
It has to be said that when it was up to do more deposits, it has never been a problem to get in touch with Mark.
On monday 1st of August I got this message:
View attachment 27216
Finally on we got in touch, but in stead of 50k he would only withdraw 2,5k, that is 5% of what we had agreed on by mail:
View attachment 27217
So after a new conversation we agreed on withdrawal by the end of next week, i.e. Friday 12th of August.

I wrote also an email in order to confirm our next deal. In addition to that I informed Mark that our future phonecalls will be recorded, so from that point on I can document the following calls. I also changed my password so there were no unauthorized trades, as I have experienced before.

On monday 8th August he called me, but in stead of making appointments on withdrawal the following week he said: That I have to trust him (again, again), that he was a man of his word etc. but he promised too much, that he could not deliver on his agreement. So, again again, we made a new agreement:

-He will send me 10 k now (that actually happened, WOW)
-10k every following month,
-not further deposits were needed until the 50k withdrawal were reached,
-under the condition that we will make long term positions with the 100k on the account,
-these positions were protected:

View attachment 27220

To be sure about that we have the same understanding of what "protected" means, and that no more deposits are needed, I wrote the following answer:

View attachment 27221
The deal was obviously "approved" by Mark Hammond.

Then we got along with placing long term trade with 2dn September expiery: 35k on GBP/USD put option and 40k gold, call option. "VIP signals" according to Mark. Since I had an agreement that the positions were "protected" it was no risk. There were 13k left on my account after that.

The GBP recovered after a few days and got out of the money. The gold went in the right direction the first weeks. Later gold went down. Before it got out of the money I got a phonecall by Joe Ryan from Bloombex. He stated that he got a message from Mark that I should place the rest 13k on gold, put option. A rescue maneuver in case the 40k option on gold would get out of the money, what it finally did. He also wanted to sell me more investments, which I refused, referring to the agreement with Mark. The result: the 75k investment was a loss, but the rescue investment payed out, so my account is now at 23k. Together with the refund from the ensured trades it should be 98k.

On monday 5th September I contacted Mark by mail, asking to recover my losses, since the 75k investment was protected. Nothing happened. Next day Joe Ryan ringed me up, praised is rescue investment as "VIP signal" like Mark did with his investments before. He did not mention the deal with Mark with a single word and wanted to sell me a new deposit of 10k on an Apple event. When I insisted on my agreement with Bloombex and asked him to retrieve the losses, as agreed, he said that Mark has lost his license and is now under investigation. When I said, "that is not my problem", he said "it is your problem" and that I have to go on and make new deposits to build trust. I heard that before many times - from Mark. Same procedure as last year. When I said I have to go to the FPA, he got furious and finished the talk suddenly.

Therefore I wrote the following mail to Joe Ryan:
View attachment 27222

Some hours later I got a phonecall from Joe Ryan again. I informed him as I did with Mark before, that the phonecall will be recorded, and he did not have any objections. There was nothing new in what he had to say, only that it became clear that he is not intended to honor the written agreements I have with Bloombex.

Therefore I am filing my case now.

There were however some strange things in what Joe Ryan said, that do not seem to match:

- He said he has worked for 9 years and was ph.d. As such he should know that a company is responsible for what kind of agreements their employees are making. Not the losses by bad advice, but the agreements; if they say that a position is protected, it has to be so. They cannot say afterwards: "Sorry, it has not been protected. Its your problem if you believe in what is written in our agreements".

- He said that I was not on a VIP account, but silver. In the first mail above it says "wellcome aboard" to the VIP services.

- He said that Mark is under investigation. However, when I ringed to Bloombex today and asked to speak to Mark Hammond after I talked to Joe, they said that Mark is not available. When I asked, when he will be available, the man in the reception stated that he did not know, because Mark is working on an "other floor". If an employee is under investigation, I would expect him at work, but at home, suspended from work until the investigation is finished, not on an "other floor".

- He said, they found a lot of email scam on Marks pc, that he has scamed Bloombex with (while he still is on an "other floor"???). If true, that should be a case for the police. And still Bloombex would have to pay for the damage his activity would have done to the customers.

- He said that Mark Hammond was a "freelancer", that he only used the Bloombex signature as a freelancer. Obviously he used the same kind of signature like Joe Ryan. So either Joe is a freelancer himself and all in Bloombex are freelancers, or Mark has hacked himself into the account. Makes no sens. Or is again a case for the police.

- In the finance industry all employees at going to a polygraph once a month, so they tell the truth to their clients. Really?? Sounds ridiculous to me. Not least because they are not reliable anyway.

Maybe I should file my next case against Joe Ryan in the heading for all his lies. He was quite arrogant, not listening, only selling, and not a single word of regret that he cannot deliver on the agreements of Bloombex.

Conclusion: Many promises and agreements broken:

- The 120k, that were promised after my last deposit have never been reached
- The first agreement on withdrawal of 50k on 29th July: not kept
- The second, withdrawal in "increments" a week after: not delivered
- The third, 10k every month: not delevered
- Now the 75k positions that were protected, have not been protected, according to new manager, Joe Ryan

I have a lot of patience, but now it is finished.

Here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/michele-s.137761/ is the link of Bloombex-Customer Relations Manager`s FPA profile. Invite her to this thread and for clarification.

Hello,

I’m the Customer Relations Manager at Bloombex Options.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you have experienced in dealing with our services.

I’m here to provide assistance and resolve the issue, by investigating your claim.

Please contact me at my email, Michele.s@bloombex-options.com.

Cheers,

Michele S.

Seriously doubt that Marc traveled to France, if he ever does, he only needs a one way ticket :D

I have written to Michele before. She wanted to investigate my case.
Now she got "informed" (by Joe Ryan, Isuppose) that the case with Mark Hammond has been solved.
That is obviously not the case. The secures trades worth 75k that got lost, have not been retrieved yet. They have to. Otherwise its fraud.
Try to imagine you pay for a health insurance, and when you get sick and go to hospital, they say: "Sorry, we are not paying. Its your problem how you pay the hospital bill".

Will see what Michele can achieve.

I have written to Michele before. She wanted to investigate my case.
Now she got "informed" (by Joe Ryan, Isuppose) that the case with Mark Hammond has been solved.
That is obviously not the case. The secures trades worth 75k that got lost, have not been retrieved yet. They have to. Otherwise its fraud.
Try to imagine you pay for a health insurance, and when you get sick and go to hospital, they say: "Sorry, we are not paying. Its your problem how you pay the hospital bill".

Will see what Michele can achieve.

I am, of course, continuing to investigate your case; and I will get back to you by the end of the day with more information.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with us.

Regards,
Michele S

For any credit card deposits, do NOT delay. There are deadlines for what I'm going to tell you, and those deadlines have no exceptions. The deadlines vary by country, so I can't even tell you how long you have, but your bank can.\

Get screenshots of everything. Then instruct your Bloombex account mis-manager to cease all trading get a screeshot of that too). Otherwise, it would be very sad if your account got wiped out by few bad trades.

Contact the issuing bank(s) for the credit card(s). Ask to speak to the fraud or disputes department. Explain how you have been unable to utilize the promised service of withdrawals due to the broker deliberately not cooperating. As if a chargeback to recover your funds is possible. If the person on the phone says they can't do this because you authorized the charges, ask for a supervisor. If that person doesn't get the concept of fraud other than unauthorized charges, you may need professional help to proceed.

If the bank rejects he chargeback for any reason other than being past the deadline, there are companies which can assist with chargebacks. WinChargeback is one of these. I've seen a number of cases where they helped someone who was rejected by their bank.

WinChargeback has one other feature. They are the only company I've seen which has any ability to reverse wire transfers.

Thanks for your advice, Pharaoh.

I have now read about chargeback, but that requires that I have tried to solve the problem with Bloombex first. Chargebacks cannot be issued before that. If they reject my claim, then I can go on with charge back, but if Bloombex is sticking to its agreements I can not. In that case there is no reason for me to quit using their services either. They have made good profits for me on the way. I have also underlined that in all the mails I have sent to Mark and Michele before.

So, as long as Michele is dealing with the case we have to be patient and assume that she can solve the two issues: the 75k of insured trades that have to be retrieved to my account and the 50k of withdrawal, that were promised to be send to me the 29th of July. and where I agreed to a delayed payout in increments once a month, without any new demand of deposits before the 50k are reached.

Chargeback remains for me plan B, if Michele cannot resolve the issue. She wanted to reply on Friday, but was probably busy. I think she is trying her best and will answer me ASAP.

An important detail is that the withdrawal of 50k were agreed on independently of any limits due to the bonus agreement. That is stated and clearly implied in the mail, that promises the payout day July 29th. An additional evidence that Mark had the same understanding is that he issued the payout of the first 10k the very day we agreed on the second deal with 10k "now" and 10k every following month. Ironically he did so by charge back procedures. The amount came back to my card account August 8th, but was credited on the creditcard back in time at the same date in July where I made a deposit of 10k. So it is absolutely possible for Bloombex to make charge backs of any of my deposits right away, if they want. Thats the irony here: Mark proved it to me. :)

Do not wait for Bloombex to get back to you. One of the most popular tricks from them is to delay you from initiating the chargeback, by promising a installment of withdrawals, especially monthly. 2 months down the road, when you do not see the 2nd withdrawals, by then it might be too late and past the deadline of chargeback for those payments you made. Also if they promise to look into your case and they take weeks, that further delay your chargeback chances. You email them and give them a deadline, probably like 15th Sept, to get back to you with a solution and your money (no installment, the request is for the full withdrawal amount). If not, proceed with the chargeback, and this email can be forwarded to your bank as proof that they did not resolve your problem.

Verify the deadline dates for chargebacks with your bank. Notify the bank of each and every broken promise and delay from the Bloombex side. Do NOT let that deadline slip past. Tell Bloombex you want to see immediate progress.

Back