RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

Would like to inform the FPA community and admin that the broker and i reached an amicable solution. I have received my funds and no further complaints against them. Would like to thank the FPA community for its support. You can count on mine when you need it. Regards.
didn't you receive your original deposit already? if so did you reach agreement on your trading profits?

Right. Guys, you can not give up. You must identify a real owner. Sir, did they return 410 000 USD? Happy New Year, everybody.

Would like to inform the FPA community and admin that the broker and i reached an amicable solution. I have received my funds and no further complaints against them. Would like to thank the FPA community for its support. You can count on mine when you need it. Regards.
You mean to say your issue has been fully resolved, right?

Yes. I received my profits.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: You must have left a review for them at their review page so It will be very good if you can update your review by confirming that your issue got resolved.

How to update review?: Use the same name and same machine to update your review.

Back