Resolved - Scammed by www.fxcentral.com they are not paying my fund.

narayanchouhan

Recruit
On 30th december 2013 i sent mail for the payout, and after 21 days of my payout request they still didnt give me my payment. I have mailed to them atleast 20 times and daily i m calling their office mobile no, but no one from their office is giving me reply. Instead they have started new company with name kuber forex without paying crores of clients rupees of previous fxcentral company. I mailed amd sent message to them that they are harrassing me and i may committ suicide but still no reply from them. Please do the needful and oblige.

this company is totally fraud. it has closed its offices in india and changed all their mobile numbers. it stopped paying funds of the clients. people are tired of mailing them but no reply from them. i also have requested to payout 994 dollars but they dont even reply.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Ask them to join this discussion thread and explain why you can't access your money.

Now i have received my fund from the company, in fact they have paid funds to all their clients, they had some issues with the central bank of india, the intention of company was not infact bad. Its ok now with the company.

Back