Resolved: scammed by Zurich Prime

Yashna

Recruit
I recently opened an account with Zurich Prime with zero trading experience or knowledge. The company assured me that this wasn't a problem and they would train me through a personal broker 'Ross Taylor'. I only had $250 in my account at the time and he advised me to add $750 so I could start making meaningful trades. After a few days I started getting calls from the company's compliance department to verify my account and of course I obliged. I sent the email four times and they kept claiming they didn't receive it, which was strange because I was receiving emails from them daily indicating I was on their mailing list. After sending the email numerous times, I decided to forward it to Ross who had been receiving my emails before. Coincidentally, he also didn't receive this particular email. I became suspicious and decided to google the company, my heart sank. I had put everything I had on the line for a scam.

Concerned, I immediately called my broker and confronted him with all the information I found. He couldn't answer any of my questions and immediately became rude and defensive, letting me know he didn't need small time investors like me wasting his time. I informed him that I wanted to close my account and get a refund. I sent an email to the company for a refund (outlining the whole situation) and got no response. A few days later, Ross called me and apologized and said he would prove to me that Zurich is legitimate and I can get all my money back easily and make a withdrawal within a week. He told me to open six trades (higher than the ones I had previously opened) and I followed his instructions. Everything seemed fine at first, I was making small profits (total profits were $341) excluding my initial deposit. Yesterday afternoon, I checked my account and all my money and supposed profits were mysteriously gone. I had checked the account 15 minutes before and everything seemed normal. So, I called Ross and no surprise his tone had changed, he basically said I had made bad trades expecting a miracle from the market and their system automatically closed all my open positions, but I only followed his instructions. He also gave a reason of interest rates going down which he would have foreseen and when asked why he didn't communicate with me and advise on the necessary steps, no answer. He can call me three times a day to instruct me to make bad trades but not once to inform me I could potentially lose my money? Even though we were supposedly making 'safe trades'.

All I wanted was my money back and I didn't mind making small profits until I did. I only viewed this as an opportunity to make extra income not as a get rich quick scheme and Ross assured me it was not and that my money would be safe as long as we made safe trades and followed market trends.

He purposely told me to make bad trades after I indicated that I wanted a refund and didn't trust the company, fully aware that I would follow his instructions and not question. I wouldn't know to make any of those trades without his say so. Please help me get my money back from this company. The calls from the company have stopped and I have gotten no response from them even on their social media platforms.

I hope someone is able to learn from my experience. I have attached screenshots of the emails I sent to their compliance department and Ross. Also screenshots of my account and the profits I was making before the higher trades and after the system apparently closed all my open positions. Ross has access to the account so he could have easily closed the positions himself.

please help me,

yashna

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171026-004010.png
    Screenshot_20171026-004010.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20171026-004031.png
    Screenshot_20171026-004031.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20171026-004128.png
    Screenshot_20171026-004128.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20171026-012406.png
    Screenshot_20171026-012406.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20171103-113939.png
    Screenshot_20171103-113939.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20171103-114006.png
    Screenshot_20171103-114006.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20171103-114044.png
    Screenshot_20171103-114044.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20171103-114114.png
    Screenshot_20171103-114114.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 5
I recently opened an account with Zurich Prime with zero trading experience or knowledge. The company assured me that this wasn't a problem and they would train me through a personal broker 'Ross Taylor'. I only had $250 in my account at the time and he advised me to add $750 so I could start making meaningful trades. After a few days I started getting calls from the company's compliance department to verify my account and of course I obliged. I sent the email four times and they kept claiming they didn't receive it, which was strange because I was receiving emails from them daily indicating I was on their mailing list. After sending the email numerous times, I decided to forward it to Ross who had been receiving my emails before. Coincidentally, he also didn't receive this particular email. I became suspicious and decided to google the company, my heart sank. I had put everything I had on the line for a scam.

Concerned, I immediately called my broker and confronted him with all the information I found. He couldn't answer any of my questions and immediately became rude and defensive, letting me know he didn't need small time investors like me wasting his time. I informed him that I wanted to close my account and get a refund. I sent an email to the company for a refund (outlining the whole situation) and got no response. A few days later, Ross called me and apologized and said he would prove to me that Zurich is legitimate and I can get all my money back easily and make a withdrawal within a week. He told me to open six trades (higher than the ones I had previously opened) and I followed his instructions. Everything seemed fine at first, I was making small profits (total profits were $341) excluding my initial deposit. Yesterday afternoon, I checked my account and all my money and supposed profits were mysteriously gone. I had checked the account 15 minutes before and everything seemed normal. So, I called Ross and no surprise his tone had changed, he basically said I had made bad trades expecting a miracle from the market and their system automatically closed all my open positions, but I only followed his instructions. He also gave a reason of interest rates going down which he would have foreseen and when asked why he didn't communicate with me and advise on the necessary steps, no answer. He can call me three times a day to instruct me to make bad trades but not once to inform me I could potentially lose my money? Even though we were supposedly making 'safe trades'.

All I wanted was my money back and I didn't mind making small profits until I did. I only viewed this as an opportunity to make extra income not as a get rich quick scheme and Ross assured me it was not and that my money would be safe as long as we made safe trades and followed market trends.

He purposely told me to make bad trades after I indicated that I wanted a refund and didn't trust the company, fully aware that I would follow his instructions and not question. I wouldn't know to make any of those trades without his say so. Please help me get my money back from this company. The calls from the company have stopped and I have gotten no response from them even on their social media platforms.

I hope someone is able to learn from my experience. I have attached screenshots of the emails I sent to their compliance department and Ross. Also screenshots of my account and the profits I was making before the higher trades and after the system apparently closed all my open positions. Ross has access to the account so he could have easily closed the positions himself.

please help me,

yashna
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address http://zurichprime.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11377/www.zurichprime.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Zurich-Prime-527358804032304/

https://twitter.com/ZurichPrime

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZ3vn4Jl7-yx-Rx7OofEhw

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zurichprime.sirixtrader

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/zurich-prime/id1061873725?mt=8

Thank you, I have followed all the steps and I am waiting on Zurich Prime's reply. However, I was unable to share my story as a review as it keeps giving me an error message but I will keep trying.

Thank you, I have followed all the steps and I am waiting on Zurich Prime's reply. However, I was unable to share my story as a review as it keeps giving me an error message but I will keep trying.
What error are you getting?

I have an update, Zurich Prime called me today literally cussing at me and threatening me with court because of the comment I made on Facebook. Saying they are going to sue me because I haven't sent them verification documents, the ones I posted with my original message here to show that I had. Of course this is easy to prove and I will gladly post more screenshots with the documents that verify I am who I say I am. Zurich Prime I will not be intimidated or silenced by you in this way. All I want is my money back, there is no need to threaten me with court, am not scared.

Back