RESOLVED - Scammers and liars - ATFX

realfx

Private, 1st Class
Scammers and liars. They said they sent my affiliate payment as agreed and up till now i never got any funds. Its over 3 months now. As they requested i sent them proof of bank statement that i never got the funds and i asked for telex copy to prove they actually sent the funds....its over 1 month and they cannot provide a telex copy proof from their bank. I keep calling them everyday and they keep posting me around. They are swindlers, don't trust them to keep their agreement...stay far away.

Scammers and liars. They said they sent my affiliate payment as agreed and up till now i never got any funds. Its over 3 months now. As they requested i sent them proof of bank statement that i never got the funds and i asked for telex copy to prove they actually sent the funds....its over 1 month and they cannot provide a telex copy proof from their bank. I keep calling them everyday and they keep posting me around. They are swindlers, don't trust them to keep their agreement...stay far away.
The broker is AT GLOBAL MARKETS UK LIMITED: atfx.co.uk. atfx.com

AT GLOBAL MARKETS UK LIMITED (atfx.co.uk, atfx.com) are Scammers and liars with head office in Hong Kong. They said they sent my affiliate payment as agreed and up till now i never got any funds. Its over 3 months now. As they requested i sent them proof of bank statement that i never got the funds and i asked for telex copy to prove they actually sent the funds....its over 1 month and they cannot provide a telex copy proof from their bank. I keep calling them everyday and they keep posting me around. They are swindlers, don't trust them to keep their agreement...stay far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are regulated so if they continue to ignore you complain to the regulators

They are regulated so if they continue to ignore you complain to the regulators
I have complained to the FCA and they asked me to complain to the Financial Ombudsman which i have done also. I am still waiting a reply from them, been waiting for past 3 weeks now. I will call them tomorrow to find out if they got my complaint and the progress made so far to resolve the issue. Apparently, ATFX broker does not care about their reputation.....I have invited them here to try and resolve this shameful issue but they never said a word to me or even bothered to come here to explain themselves.....typical scammers attitude.

Back