RESOLVED - Scammers and liars - ATFX

Can you upload the what the UK FoS has said?

Did you file the formal complaint to ATFX? what date did you do this? What have they said?

You can use screenshots or do a short video clip of all the evidence using bandicam / ThunderSoft screen recorders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not received a response from ATFX or if the response to your formal complaint is not favorable, you can then reply to UK FoS and tell them that you want to escalate it to a case officer or FO

I did mention before be prepared for 2-14 months for the full resolution. I took into account that the broker might be uncooperative.
The email from FOS is as follows. The new head of marketing at ATFX replied recently also and said he wants to resolve the issue but its over one week now and nothing has been resolved still.

Our refPNX-3415412-C2Q6
Your ref

Dear Mr Alimele

Your complaint about AT Global Markets (UK) Limited

I'm sorry we've not been in touch with you sooner. It might still be a while before we can let you know what will happen next – because we're busier than usual.
We'll reply as soon as we can. In the meantime, it's really important to us that we're able to give extra help if your circumstances change significantly – or something happens that could affect your complaint. So please don't hesitate to get in touch and let us know if:
  • you're experiencing serious financial or health problems
  • you've had correspondence about legal or debt collection action relating to the complaint

Please also let us know if the business makes an offer to resolve the complaint.
If you do need to contact us, please give us a call on 0800 023 4567.
Kind regards

Meena Love
Head of customer help teams

This email is covered by our email disclaimer.
This email was sent from Financial Ombudsman Service Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 3725015. Registered Office: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom.

The email from FOS is as follows. The new head of marketing at ATFX replied recently also and said he wants to resolve the issue but its over one week now and nothing has been resolved still.

Our refPNX-3415412-C2Q6
Your ref

Dear Mr Alimele

Your complaint about AT Global Markets (UK) Limited

I'm sorry we've not been in touch with you sooner. It might still be a while before we can let you know what will happen next – because we're busier than usual.
We'll reply as soon as we can. In the meantime, it's really important to us that we're able to give extra help if your circumstances change significantly – or something happens that could affect your complaint. So please don't hesitate to get in touch and let us know if:
  • you're experiencing serious financial or health problems
  • you've had correspondence about legal or debt collection action relating to the complaint

Please also let us know if the business makes an offer to resolve the complaint.
If you do need to contact us, please give us a call on 0800 023 4567.
Kind regards

Meena Love
Head of customer help teams

This email is covered by our email disclaimer.
This email was sent from Financial Ombudsman Service Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 3725015. Registered Office: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom.
What reply did you give to them?
And make sure to exchange the emails when you get a reply from them.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Jan 23, 2020 at 4:26 AM

Hello does anyone else know anything about this Broker???

How is the case were you able to get your payout?

Hello does anyone else know anything about this Broker???

How is the case were you able to get your payout?
Hi there,

Please note that this issue has been resolved and i got my payout yesterday.

Thanks to FPA.

Back