Resolved - Stocksm

Makaram

Private, 1st Class
Hello to all of u guys my name is mukaram but u can call me Mike.i think I am in a middle of a scam firstly I blame myself only I was careless and a noob I don't know if my money gonna come back to me I wish to God it does.now here how it started I got a phone call from a very friendly and persuasive lady who talked to me into adding funds to their site for trading promising high profits on Apple stock Dax etc guess what I did it I was impressed and Charmed, but because I didn't have a bank account she advised me to send the funds thru one time prepaid visa gift card which I did we talked a lot even on whatsapp but as soon as my money arrived in August that's was the last time I heard from her she even stopped answering my messages on whatsapp and I was introduced to a guy named ramy who Handels gold accounts who helped me set my trader account and guide me thru it I did suspect something since I am not qualified for a gold account still becoming one but that's when the headache begun I am no master trader I am noob so I did ask his help on stuff he started to nag me and guilt me into INCREASING my funds I invested 570 dollars, he wants me increase it to 10k dollars I mean wtf so for a whole month he did help me a lot talk me THRU stuff even open and close trades for me while nagging me to death but I staled him and was actually thinking about increasing the funds but it hit me let's first test the withdrawal system that they have so I silenced him and told him to make me a withdraw now guess what it has begin, I filed 3 times for a withdrawal request and the phone calls started getting less frequent and then ramy started doging me and giving me excuse and showing his discontent towards my decision so his excuses were they take time due to anti fraud laws bank issues etc,and in our last conversation he hit me with an invisible bonus of 2000 dollars that I had to pay back if I wanted to make a withdraw I said what the hell where Is this bonus and argued with him so he told me if i wanna make a withdraw i have to trade a lot with them for a month or so and then I can withdraw my funds I was baffled and told him is This a joke he gave me a small chuckle that I will never forget told me he will call me in 10 minutes to check on something and never did even his whasapp went silent he do receives my msgs but no response then I got a call from someone named Faris telling me he is my new manager and started the same bull crap with me we had an argument he told me if i want to withdraw at least do 15 trades so I did and lost most of em on purpose to make it fast and easy he told me those don't count because of reasons so I started new ones just like he told but this is what scared me stiff the amount of the trade was just as we always do it 10000 of EURUSD but instead of my loss being couple of bucks my loss was 80 dollars for 2 trades I have a screenshots to and since I stopped trading and started contacting them intensely but no one is answering my calls no msgs not chats from the room on the site nothing I am still waiting. This all happened from August till now November and my current amount in the account is 660 dollars and I am using my dad's account to withdraw the money and have all the paperworks ready I hate the silent treatment the most I really do

Oh BTW the sites name is StocksM.Com I did experience a very bizzare incident when I was calling them the phone was busy but a computer voice spoke to me in a language I never heard of and then a second voice was came in English saying to call back

I just went on an anger episode and cursed a lot at them I deserve some venting they don't call write how am I supposed to get their attention

The domain name Stocksm.com was registered in March of 2015 after having been expired for several years. This means that those awards from 2012-1014 are probably 100% fake.

The domain name currently belongs to:

Registrant Name: Stocks Market
Registrant Organization: STOCKSM
Registrant Street: anqra
Registrant Street: anqra
Registrant City: istanbul
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 123
Registrant Country: Turkey
Registrant Phone: +46.844683790
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ahmad.radweb@gmail.com

but was first registered to:

Registrant Name: Thaer Jabr
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: palestine
Registrant Street: qalqylya
Registrant City: qalqylya
Registrant State/Province: westbank
Registrant Postal Code: 009729
Registrant Country: Palestinian Territories
Registrant Phone: +63.599886860
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: thaerjabr@gmail.com

The regulation page only lists a company registration, not a regulatory registration of any sort. They claim a London address and UK company registration (#09686488), so the UK FCA is a good place to make an inquiry. I believe it is likely that the company's trading is in violation of FCA regulations.

Global Secured Investment was incorporated on July 15, 2015. The sole director is Genevieve Magnan, a citizen of Seychelles.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/qjm1ZKa410BuKrw8zoVs5GmOV_U/appointments

You can see the incorporation documents by clicking THIS link.

Invite Genevieve, Thaer, and Ahmad to come and join this discussion thread.

The company has contacted me saying the issue will be resolved Swiftly and the problem was from ramy Awad my account manager he was double swinging and causing problems they were very nice and understanding and vowed to take action we will wait I will update this as soon as I get any new info

The company has contacted me saying the issue will be resolved Swiftly and the problem was from ramy Awad my account manager he was double swinging and causing problems they were very nice and understanding and vowed to take action we will wait I will update this as soon as I get any new info

Seems its good news :)

Keep us update.

Back