Resolved - Stocksm

Good news guys the man in charge just send me my deposit money and confirmed it with an email he was understanding and effective now all we have to do is wait. He said it will take time week or so. I am so excited guys thanks for all the support you specialy Pharaoh will update once I get the money

Good news guys the man in charge just send me my deposit money and confirmed it with an email he was understanding and effective now all we have to do is wait. He said it will take time week or so. I am so excited guys thanks for all the support you specialy Pharaoh will update once I get the money

It always good to see people getting their hard working money back. Lets hope that you will update us soon that you got issue resolved :)

I've put the champagne on ice, but will hold off on popping the cork until all that money is safely back in Makaram's account.

I'm looking forward to seeing this one moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

It's over whooooooooo :):cool::);) I wish there where more faces BUT MY MONEY ARRIVED ALL 520 OF IT I am gonna buy a big chicken bucket and the coldest drink possible and then relax and chill to a good beat thanks guys thanks a lot Pharoah you the man you guy's rock wish u all the best I am your guy's newest faithful soldier now let THE CHAMP POP LET THE Beat DROP :p I know it's not a million dollar but to me now it is :cool: again thanks the man in charged said let's hope we put this behind us and I will happily do so

Back