RESOLVED - TARSIER New Zealand: Can not withdraw deposit and profit! - Scam signal

Ho Kim Thu

Recruit
Tarsier contacted me and started to solve my issue within next 10 days. I will delete this thread if get fund back.

Dear friends,
I am sharing my bad experience on Tarsier, headquarter in New Zealand and Vietnam branch. I lose my $4000 deposit and $1904 profit. I hope to receive your support to solve the issue. Thank for your view and support in advance. Here is the detail.
On Oct 21, I filled in the form to open new account at Tarsier Vietnam branch and deposited $4000 via their IB middleman in Vietnam. Every previous transaction was made with Tarsier representative in Vietnam.
After a while, i receipt confirmed email informing my account was activated with $4000 deposit - Account #2100005738. Trading and getting profit up to $5904 (profit $1904), I requested fund withdrawal amount $5436 on Oct 30th. I noticed the deduction of $5436 in account on Nov. But until now, I haven't got real money in hand!
I keep asking Tarsier IB for fund back for 3 weeks, they replied haven't yet received fund from headquarter so cannot pay for me.
Then I contacted directly hot line of Tariser New Zealand every day via Skype & email. After reviewing my account record, they promised to solve my issue in condition that I show them the bank receipt to prove my deposit to Tarsier (while every transaction of Vietnamese clients made through IB office, they should ask their staff!!). I did contact with the IB man whom I work to get the receipt of $15000 sent to NZ. Notice that $15000 including different deposits from other clients, Tarsier said they can sort out my deposit as long as I have receipt.
I emailed the second time to them with the bank receipt. They answered they did receive $15k from IB Vietnam, but fund was sent back immediately in next business day.
At the same time, I got the email from their IB manager in VN reported that fund sent back to serve another withdrawals. How they could say fund deposit my account was sent back for another purpose means I did not deposit to Tarsier. That’s extremely unreasonable.
The last email, they said my deposit is pending only and refuse to pay me while I did sent money to their legal authorized person. Tarsier opened their branch in Vietnam but refuse to take any responsibility on client’s damages.
If IB guy really cheated my fund and blacken Tarsier‘s reputation, they must take action to prevent damaging client.
I hope you can support me to get back my fund, at least my deposit.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• ACC 5783 png.png
    ACC 5783 png.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Last mail from Director of Tarsier.png
    Last mail from Director of Tarsier.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Activated account Tasier #2100005738.png
    Activated account Tasier #2100005738.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Does any one have solution to help me get fund back??? Today I heard of more than 5 people in Vietnam get same issue with me! They are really a scammer!! Even can not withdraw deposit!!

First - get screenshots of the page on their site that mentions the Vietnam office.

Second - Ask the NZ regulators to take a look at this issue.

Third - Invite a rep from TarsierFx to join this discussion thread and explain what the issue is.

Fourth - Never ever under any circumstances deposit money in any way other than directly with a broker. A "local IB" who handles deposits and withdrawals is a recipe for disaster. The broker can say the IB has your money while the IB says the broker has it, and there's no way for you to know which one is lying (or if both are lying).

Second - Ask the NZ regulators to take a look at this issue.

Third - Invite a rep from TarsierFx to join this discussion thread and explain what the issue is.

Fourth - Never ever under any circumstances deposit money in any way other than directly with a broker. A "local IB" who handles deposits and withdrawals is a recipe for disaster. The broker can say the IB has your money while the IB says the broker has it, and there's no way for you to know which one is lying (or if both are lying).

Can you give me more information about NZ regulator who can help me?
How can I invite Tarsier to reply this thread? I am novice to this page
Yes, you are right. Now I dont know who are lying. But under Tarsier brand name, just force Tarsier responsibility to give money back.
Thank you Pharaoh!

This is the last email I receive from Tarsier director. He refuse to work with his country manager about my issue. Both he and his country manager are lying and usurping my fund. Who can I complaint to get my money back???

Dear Thu Ho,
Thank you for your email.

Regarding your points below;

A-- The transfer was sent back to Mr Quy on his instructions. This was done via an accountant, Mr Quy then received the $15k. Please note that we solely take instruction from Mr Quy regarding Vietnamese business and as the transfer received by us was not transferred into our company account by yourself we would not have any transfer document being sent to your account. This would solely be a transfer from the accountant to Mr Quy done by return.

B-- We have on file a letter from our Support to Mr Quy stating we have opened a live account for you and this is pending deposit. We do not have any record of any deposit being made into our company from yourself.

In terms of 'scamming', how can we be scamming anyone when we have not received any deposit? In fact I can see that you have actually been credited with capital from our company funds pending deposit!

I am unsure why you are requesting to withdraw funds from our company when we are awaiting a deposit from you?

At this time all I can do is either:

A- Receive deposit from yourself to fund the account so we can remove our credit.

B-- Close the account as we have not received any deposit

I'm personally quite confused why you would be seeking to withdraw funds without making any net deposit to us?

Sincerely,

Mark Cassin

Haizzz 10 days passed away!! Now there not still have the answer for my issue. They asked me one again wait until the end of December.
The problem is not so complicated but what they did is just wasting time!

From the Tarsier FX website License and Regulation | TarsierFX

License and Regulation
New Zealand
New Zealand FSP (click here)
Tarsier FX Limited (NZ) – (Financial Service Provider Number 296166)

Bermuda
BMA (Click here)
Tarsier FX Limited. Bermuda Monetary Authority, Exempt Financial license (Reg No. 46978)

I would ask Mr. Cassin how you can have a 'live' account, without having it funded (according to his letter)

I doubt Mr. Cassin would fund your account from COMPANY FUNDS.....never heard of any brokerage funding a client account.

Dear Gerghard the great,
Thank you for your kind support, appreciated!
Yes, I also wonder why they still persist that I did not deposited while i had live account. Of course I deposited before get the account- activated email Their management is too bad.

Back