Resolved - Teletrade cyprus Stole my 5000 Usd

jeanevieve42

Recruit
Dear FPA, on may 7 2017, I opened account with 5000 usd using a local(kenyan) fund manager. He basically filled in all the forms for me and set up the account as his. All I did was wire the money. Two weeks later, Teletrade came to my country for a crusade to recruite more Gullible Africans. Soon I realised that my fund manager had cheated many in my country and immediately informed A manager in Teletrade called Fortune , I wrote to support numerous times to freeze my account, but each time they say ; no You will loose your bonusses, by this time my account was reading bal 7073, I couuld nit access the metatrader , I did not kniw how to use it. I repeatedly wrote to support to close my trades on their end as I cant acces my account on MT4.I also clearly stated that I dont kniw how to use MT4. I tried to withdraw the funds but support link for withdraw was not working. Then on May 31. My whole account was wiped out without me ever puting a single trade. Now the manager fortune say its all my fault . He is rude and does not reply my emails. I on the other hand have to live with the shame of being so easily scammed. 5000 USD is a lot for Third world country. Yet at no time did the company warn me of the risks of trading. I told them I could not use MT4 and they stole my money. Now they have many customers in africa. They are laughing as we cry. My name is Juliet Njeri.

Dear FPA, on may 7 2017, I opened account with 5000 usd using a local(kenyan) fund manager. He basically filled in all the forms for me and set up the account as his. All I did was wire the money. Two weeks later, Teletrade came to my country for a crusade to recruite more Gullible Africans. Soon I realised that my fund manager had cheated many in my country and immediately informed A manager in Teletrade called Fortune , I wrote to support numerous times to freeze my account, but each time they say ; no You will loose your bonusses, by this time my account was reading bal 7073, I couuld nit access the metatrader , I did not kniw how to use it. I repeatedly wrote to support to close my trades on their end as I cant acces my account on MT4.I also clearly stated that I dont kniw how to use MT4. I tried to withdraw the funds but support link for withdraw was not working. Then on May 31. My whole account was wiped out without me ever puting a single trade. Now the manager fortune say its all my fault . He is rude and does not reply my emails. I on the other hand have to live with the shame of being so easily scammed. 5000 USD is a lot for Third world country. Yet at no time did the company warn me of the risks of trading. I told them I could not use MT4 and they stole my money. Now they have many customers in africa. They are laughing as we cry. My name is Juliet Njeri.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

As I haf reported early on how I lost 5000 USD in teletrade without ever excecuting a single trade as My account was managed by an account manager who is a great friend of a big Manager at Teletrade. Now the funny thing is I try to get an Audit of the trades and Teletrade says I am not their client. I should refer to my broker. Yet I send funds to teletrade. Why disown ? my account number is 840190.

As I haf reported early on how I lost 5000 USD in teletrade without ever excecuting a single trade as My account was managed by an account manager who is a great friend of a big Manager at Teletrade. Now the funny thing is I try to get an Audit of the trades and Teletrade says I am not their client. I should refer to my broker. Yet I send funds to teletrade. Why disown ? my account number is 840190.
May I have a website address, please?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

As i have posted befire how I lost 5000USD to teletrade. After I demand an audit, the company sent me an email denying receiving my funds. Please see response.
Please pay attention taht funds were sent to company named Teletrade D.J

We are a different company TeleTrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd

---
Kind regards, Complaints Department

As i have posted befire how I lost 5000USD to teletrade. After I demand an audit, the company sent me an email denying receiving my funds. Please see response.
Please pay attention taht funds were sent to company named Teletrade D.J

We are a different company TeleTrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd

---
Kind regards, Complaints Department

Did you ever see the funds in your account or you gave your account manager? who was that manager?

Back