Resolved - The broker which thinks out what isnt present in the contract-MRC.

Hello, what you can tell about it?
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...what-isnt-present-contract-mrc-langtitle.html

Dear Mr. Zagorulko,

MRC Markets is at all times strictly adhering to the regulations and is by no means intending to encroach upon your funds, as the client’s funds are the sole property of the client. However in your situation due identification conditions as required by the security department are to be fulfilled in order to have your funds withdrawn.

MRC Markets is proud of providing highest security level. We are more than ready to continue to cooperate with you as a successful trader, as long as our partnership stays in line with the Trading Agreement.

Please delete your forums posts that are discrediting the honor and business reputation of the company by February 13, 2012, otherwise we will have to dismiss cooperation with you and to tear up the Trading agreement and close the trading account returning the remainder of the funds to the client’s bank account on the grounds of p.11 of the Trading Agreement provided the identification conditions as required by the security department are fulfilled by you.

3.On what I have answered -
Well, make it today.

4. Dear Mr. Zagorulko,

10.02.2012 you have been sent the notification of refusing service on the grounds of point 11 of the Trading Agreement in case you do not delete the information discrediting the honor and business reputation of the company from the Internet until February 13, 2012.

By the present moment you have not taken any actions meeting our request.

On the grounds of the above-stated from now on MRC Markets Company refuses its service to you and closes your trading account.

Your funds in the amount of 608.18 USD can be withdrawn to your Bank account only after the information discrediting the honour and business reputation of the Company is deleted from the Internet . After the completion of the verification procedure according to the request from our Security Department it is possible to use any other method of withdrawal available in the MRC Company.

5. On what I have answered - -
Representatives MRC, in my messages at a forum there was no information discrediting honour, and business reputation of the Company. I wrote only about that that took place to be. I am all have written down on video. What to remove - that that a spread there was 31 point or that that you demand 4 documents translated and assured by the notary?

As to performance of verification - on the basis of what I should do it? As the contract you have terminated point 11 on the basis - but have not executed its second part - to return my money. It is game in one collar. You carry out only that part of the contract - which is favourable to you.
Return 608 usd according to point 11 of the contract - the same way as well as have been translated from me, into the same account. Then my messages will not be on what or to be based.

Last edited:
P.S. The company has terminated the contract - but its part is not executed, as a result from me demand to remove my messages from a forum - as the companies discrediting honour - but I did not write anything - that was not! + 4 documents all same - but are not clear than it is proved - as the contract is already terminated.

1, I wrote about a huge spread on quiet time -
2, I wrote about that is that the company demands 4 documents notarially assured - but it isn't present in the contract - here please - http:// www.mrcmarkets.ru/files/Trading_Agreement.pdf
3, I wrote about that is that the company doesn't carry out the contract - here please - contract point 11 - the company has closed the account but money hasn't returned.
4, How probably not to deduce means - being based on messages from not your forum?!?! Perhaps it not I and one of workers of your company - does it on purpose not payments Arkadii Zagorulko of money!

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides - the company demands notarially certified two documents of the identification card - but in our country (Ukraine) only the civil passport is the identification card. Even having started to carry out that - that accurately it is not specified in the contract - I have faced an unsoluble problem.

Here all is clear. At once it is visible that this company - swindlers. And they hasten to take hold of money of the clients, without fearing such dirty methods. They likely at all aren't excited with their reputation. How many still traders will believe in advertizing which they have created round themselves and will open at them the account? They create to the clients huge difficulties what simply to return the initial deposit. Because they demands four documents assured notarially. Why four??? That isn't enough them the passport and the receipt?? Where to take one more passport? Not everyone has two passports. And ask to send these documents to them by mail, instead of on the electronic address. It is an arbitrariness!

I love the part about removing the negative posts before they will send you YOUR money. If they had sent your money to you, you wouldn't have felt the need to make those posts.

Tell them that you will agree to report successfully getting the money - AFTER the money arrives, not before.

I informed them on the intentions, but now - they at all don't answer me.
Pharaoh - If the company doesn't carry out the trading agreement (point 11) - unless it not an occasion to premises MRC Markets in scams?
I think - if they were right - they would place the opinion here at a forum, confirming it.

Who can prompt still the same significant forums as this? I want to place on them the information on that that occurs to me.
At first huge spreads, inquiries of 4 documents - that except them who doesn't demand in world practice.... Well all right it is matters of argument all probably but when the company cancels the agreement, and closes the account - but doesn't carry out it as it is necessary is already too.

Surprising is as that the main office is in Austria where an official language German - but if to pass to German site MRC Markets - we we will see http://www.moneyrain.org/index.html. Most likely the company doesn't work there where is, and works there - where to reach them, for this purpose that justice would triumph - very difficult.

Here, has found a response - at the person a similar situation - if you even send 4 documents.... http://www.100forexbrokers.com/reviews-ratings/mrcmarkets

Last edited:
Till now to me didn't answer letters, probably the company works by a principle of that 98 % of traders lose that of 2 % that try to deduce profit - don't deduce.

There is a warning at wikipedia on MRC markets self advertising (MRC Markets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I have modified the article to add this :

"This broker is not regulated. Customers funds are not protected and you may find various complaints from people unable to withdraw their money.

Example #1 Forex Peace Army - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...what-isnt-present-contract-mrc-langtitle.html

Example #2 100 Brokers - http://www.100forexbrokers.com/reviews-ratings/mrcmarkets

Example #3 Forex Peace Army Reviews - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.mrcmarkets.com"

Last edited:
athenafx,
I think it very well - when people will know all truth. There were probably questions at issue - when I wrote about inquiries of four documents after account replenishment. But when the company has terminated the contract but hasn't returned money as the contract orders to it is an obvious infringement. It is assured, to you thanks for information opening many traders will tell.

Last edited:
Nevertheless I have sent documents as they at me were - but I haven't received money.
The company has received my documents on February 28! To this day money is not sent....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back