RESOLVED - THETRADERSDOMAIN.COM IS A SCAMM!

ELTRADER99

Recruit
I ADVICE EVERYBODY TO DONT DEPOSIT ON THETRADERSDOMAIN. THEY WILL NOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY AND DONT ANSWER TO EMAILS!!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.40.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.40.51 AM.png
    329 KB · Views: 142
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.40.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.40.23 AM.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.40.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.40.11 AM.png
    225 KB · Views: 148
I ADVICE EVERYBODY TO DONT DEPOSIT ON THETRADERSDOMAIN. THEY WILL NOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY AND DONT ANSWER TO EMAILS!!!!
On the screen shots you provided, there is a name showing at the top near Inbox. In the event the scammers read this tread it will be obvious who this account is for. What did you trade with this company (FX, Gold, BTC, etc.) and how long ago did you open the account? Also any other information you can provide about this company and your experience would be helpful. Obviously don't disclose your personal information in this thread.

I have nothing to hide, i was scammed and lost my money that's the point. I traded forex and gold, traded for 2 weeks and decided to withdrawal them this happens.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14449/thetradersdomain-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Did you check this broker before you deposited? Have you missed this or bad reviews here?
The Traders Domain FX Ltd as indicated, is SVG company, so no safety, no license. Actually couldn't find the company in registrar neither.
Domain itself was registered in 2017 by Canadian David Negus Romvari (Ontario), so at least you got something to start with. Reviews tell a lot of broker's practices and some names are mentioned over there... weather it's true or not, is not up to us to decide.

And I will ask again - why did you not check the company and people you deal with properly before you deposited? This 5 minutes search can save you a lot of headache. And money.

We have been in operation for 4 years since 2017. The client in question is using an AOL email which bounces back our emails constantly because of their security settings. All withdrawals are reviewed by our banks hence the original response. Yesterday a withdrawal was completed and the client received their funds via BTC as they requested.

It is utterly ridiculous that people can just spam information without providing the full facts.

Did you check this broker before you deposited? Have you missed this or bad reviews here?
The Traders Domain FX Ltd as indicated, is SVG company, so no safety, no license. Actually couldn't find the company in registrar neither.
Domain itself was registered in 2017 by Canadian David Negus Romvari (Ontario), so at least you got something to start with. Reviews tell a lot of broker's practices and some names are mentioned over there... weather it's true or not, is not up to us to decide.

And I will ask again - why did you not check the company and people you deal with properly before you deposited? This 5 minutes search can save you a lot of headache. And money.
We have been open for 4 years and have no issues. These 20-22 year old traders don't understand how counter party forex trading works. All trades go through our compliance area with liquidity providers so that there is no fraud.

We have been in constant communication with this client. They are using an AOL email address from Colombia and have decided to spam everything.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14449/thetradersdomain-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
We did not scam any one or steal any money. We have been in operation for 4 years and do not need a client's 172usd deposit.

On the screen shots you provided, there is a name showing at the top near Inbox. In the event the scammers read this tread it will be obvious who this account is for. What did you trade with this company (FX, Gold, BTC, etc.) and how long ago did you open the account? Also any other information you can provide about this company and your experience would be helpful. Obviously don't disclose your personal information in this thread.
There has been no scamming or stealing of money. The client is upset that his trades were reviewed by our counter party to prevent fraud. Withdrawals were completed as requested once the investigation was over.

You can see by the notices that we did not steal we suspended which is normal course of compliance with our company to protect everyone against fraud.

So you can see the first transaction is where we reviewed your trades.

The second transaction was initiated by you which is ACH wire request. You original deposit was by BTC hence why we sent the response to you. At no point does it say you are not entitled to your funds.

We also at Traders Domain want to know where the moderators are that allow people to make such incorrect claims or slander companies without speaking to the company representatives first.

We have reviews on this board as well as members including myself to answer requests.

It's truly disrespectful that random people are allowed to attack companies without all the facts presented first. You can see that blatant disregard under our review section. All negative reviews have nothing to do with the company but people's opinion about someone else.

We also at Traders Domain want to know where the moderators are that allow people to make such incorrect claims or slander companies without speaking to the company representatives first.

We have reviews on this board as well as members including myself to answer requests.

It's truly disrespectful that random people are allowed to attack companies without all the facts presented first. You can see that blatant disregard under our review section. All negative reviews have nothing to do with the company but people's opinion about someone else.

Are you volunteering to be the first company to give the FPA full access to all of your systems and records?

How exactly should we confirm every statement every client and every company representative makes before being allowed to post? We'd need access to the client's computers as well as the company's computers to investigate. We'd also need a very large team to perform the investigations in a timely manner.

Instead, the FPA welcomes companies to join discussion threads to share their side of issues. This is in hope of resolving real problems as well as clearing up any simple misunderstandings.

Back