Resolved: They requested me to move my AU FX account to Vincent granada account,Anyone? FPmarkets

turiado

Recruit
excuse my english. So i use fpmarkets since 2018,and then a week ago they send me a request email to move my AU account (where fpmarkets 2018 is based-fpmarkets.com)to Vincent Granada ISland acount (their new based web address fpmarketsint.com). at first i do not answer their request until i cannot do any transaction on my mt5 trading app,which is disappoint me. i chose fpmarkets because they are under ASIC (australian securities and investment commision)and they suddenly move their based to vincent granada island? what is this all about ? any explanation will be appreciated. Thank you

excuse my english. So i use fpmarkets since 2018,and then a week ago they send me a request email to move my AU account (where fpmarkets 2018 is based-fpmarkets.com)to Vincent Granada ISland acount (their new based web address fpmarketsint.com). at first i do not answer their request until i cannot do any transaction on my mt5 trading app,which is disappoint me. i chose fpmarkets because they are under ASIC (australian securities and investment commision)and they suddenly move their based to vincent granada island? what is this all about ? any explanation will be appreciated. Thank you
The island you reference has little to not regulation for trading. I recommend to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

i chose fpmarkets because they are under ASIC (australian securities and investment commision)and they suddenly move their based to vincent granada island? what is this all about ? any explanation will be appreciated. Thank you

A year ago ASIC made significant changes to leverage restrictions. So many brokers restructured how they offer their services to their clients. And that included having an offshore entity to deal with clients that they no longer wanted to service under Au entity.

--> What country are you a resident of now, or when you signed up for FPmarkets?

--> Do you trust their business model to continue with their offshore entity?

--> Do you even know what business model they use to offer their services to their clients?

Also, this article might be of relevance for you:

Did you try to ask them out about this step, if yes then what reply did you receive from them?

The island you reference has little to not regulation for trading. I recommend to withdraw all of your funds im

The island you reference has little to not regulation for trading. I recommend to withdraw all of your funds immediately.
that is exactly what i do. knowing that i cannot do trade anymore, i withdraw all (not much, but it is money for me) my remaining money. and then like youre all thinking, it's not easy. one time i withdraw using fasapay (available method on their funding and withdraw) on november, it proceed in less than one day,no fuss,no sweat. the money moves. now? i requested for the 3rd time, and it says,their fasapay is blocked, i request via visa and paypal they say they cant. and ask me to using paytrust88 which is new on their available funding/withdrawal method. they promised me to proceed on monday bbut let's see. seems like i will need help from you all

Did you try to ask them out about this step, if yes then what reply did you receive from them?
the only send me a request email that says
:::::Due to changes in company regulations and policies, we are now closing all Indonesian Accounts held in our AU entities. You have the option to transfer your existing account to our sister company FP Markets LLC, registered with St Vincent & the Grenadines number: 126 LLC 2019. You will continue to be able to trade as usual and all of your account balances are transferred to the new company. If you agree, let me know and I'll send you another email to confirm it.:::::

but i dont answered the email, next day, i cannot making trading transaction on my MT5. so i withdraw all of my money, and then i have difficulties on withdrawing them. today i made my 3rd request of withdrawal, and they promise me to proceed on monday.

if they fail my WD request on monday i'll post and attach my chat transcript with fpmarkets support here. because i will need so much help.

Attachments

• account transfer request email.png
    account transfer request email.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 14
A year ago ASIC made significant changes to leverage restrictions. So many brokers restructured how they offer their services to their clients. And that included having an offshore entity to deal with clients that they no longer wanted to service under Au entity.

--> What country are you a resident of now, or when you signed up for FPmarkets?

--> Do you even know what business model they use to offer their services to their clients?

Also, this article might be of relevance for you:

im indonesia resident and put money on fpmarkets circa february 2019, i dont have suspicion on them after my "research" , until this case happened. and now you gave me that article, it makes me worry,but thank you fyi.
so, do i have to give up my remaining usd on fpmarkets account? what do you think?

no i dont trust vincent whatsoever

i dont know and never research on their business model , but do you have any recommendation on one broker that have reputation you can guarantee? because i love forex as a hobby

that is exactly what i do. knowing that i cannot do trade anymore, i withdraw all (not much, but it is money for me) my remaining money. and then like youre all thinking, it's not easy. one time i withdraw using fasapay (available method on their funding and withdraw) on november, it proceed in less than one day,no fuss,no sweat. the money moves. now? i requested for the 3rd time, and it says,their fasapay is blocked, i request via visa and paypal they say they cant. and ask me to using paytrust88 which is new on their available funding/withdrawal method. they promised me to proceed on monday bbut let's see. seems like i will need help from you all

You mentioned fasapay, so I assume Indonesia?

--> If you have trading record, can you please upload it here? Or upload the screenshot of the withdrawal request?

And what the broker said about rejecting your request.

--> if you do not trust their new payment method, perhaps you can request wire transfer withdrawal. Not sure why they cannot pay you via paypal, but ok.

btw, do not move your account to SVG. Make sure you withdraw your funds first before any move takes place.

You mentioned fasapay, so I assume Indonesia?

--> If you have trading record, can you please upload it here? Or upload the screenshot of the withdrawal request?

And what the broker said about rejecting your request.

--> if you do not trust their new payment method, perhaps you can request wire transfer withdrawal. Not sure why they cannot pay you via paypal, but ok.

btw, do not move your account to SVG. Make sure you withdraw your funds first before any move takes place.
i have a good news, they transfer all of my money to me on monday. so thank you for all your help.

i have a losing trade, but i dont mind, because a considered it as a hobby, i started with 1033 usd, with 426.79 usd remaining, but i still want to trade and testing a lot of method, but they prohibit me of trading by stop me from making buy sell transaction on my MT5. until they prohibit me from trading i'm still like FPmarkets, and my WD request rejected by them for 3 times is very much worrying. but it's over now.

the Withdrawal is done using paytrust88, the method they prefer after the claimed of their fasapay,and paypal method is blocked. i attach the conversation using their web based live suppport. and if still, the rejected WD request

btw, do not move your account to SVG. Make sure you withdraw your funds first before any move takes place

yes sir !

Attachments

• Gmail - FPMarkets_ your chat transcript latest.pdf
    363.5 KB · Views: 2
  • wd request rejected2.png
    wd request rejected2.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
Back