Resolved: They requested me to move my AU FX account to Vincent granada account,Anyone? FPmarkets

i have a good news, they transfer all of my money to me on monday. so thank you for all your help.

--> If you have trading record, can you please upload it here? Or upload the screenshot of the withdrawal request?
i have a losing trade, but i dont mind, because a considered it as a hobby, i started with 1033 usd, with 426.79 usd remaining, but i still want to trade and testing a lot of method, but they prohibit me of trading by stop me from making buy sell transaction on my MT5. until they prohibit me from trading i'm still like FPmarkets, and my WD request rejected by them for 3 times is very much worrying. but it's over now.

--> if you do not trust their new payment method, perhaps you can request wire transfer withdrawal. Not sure why they cannot pay you via paypal, but ok.

the Withdrawal is done using paytrust88, the method they prefer after the claimed of their fasapay,and paypal method is blocked. i attach the conversation using their web based live suppport. and if still, the rejected WD request

btw, do not move your account to SVG. Make sure you withdraw your funds first before any move takes place

yes sir !
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back