Resolved: Think markets placed a plugin quote maker on my account which caused excessive slippage and feed freezing

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 1:00 PM

does FPA not think that its strange that they wont respond? they know these messages are on here as they have said to AFCA in the passed about me posting on here the day after i post something, so they just choose to ignore things, like the bad reviews the ones they dont want to answer they just ignore, there trade investigations are a joke as they treat them like this forum and ignore things they dont want to answer.

with the complaints on here and there crypto scam they really should have a warning label so people dont get scammed by there manipulation

it was resolved with talks with the broker, cant share any details

Well, if these issue(s) that you described in the OP and subsequent posts in this thread are 100% resolved, we can get it marked as so. Just confirm once more by replying here. A PM will also be sent ;)

yes they have been resolved

1) It is always good to see issues like this finally get resolved.

2) @FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator will come along and mark this thread as being "resolved" within a couple of days.

3) if you really want to say thank you, you should make direct donations to myself and other senior FPA members. My time is 100% voluntary, and this helps us to continue fighting forex scams on this forum. Some payment details are in my signature. And I will send a follow-up conversation message on this also.

Last edited:
You need to share more like how this got resolved?

hum, it don’t look resolved in a so fair way for the client, sounds more like a double punishment, seems to be part of present company’s practices….better watch these guys abusive waiver smear deals…:mad:

also hope it want stall AFCA investigation

how did you detect that?

….. read all Think Market related threads again…always the same pattern, strange
Meantime they remain with us on scam page, until we get all the full TRUTH

Just a reminder, rigging manipulating of price still remains a serious criminal offence

Back