Resolved | ThinkForex Stop Hunt Issue Exhibit N 1

Hi Anthony, . . . Could a moderator update the heading of this thread to say 'Resolved', or something similar? We would appreciate it.
Thanks,
ThinkForex Management

AsstModerator will be returning from a short vacation tomorrow, I will make sure it gets prompt attention.
AI
PS: We criss-crossed messages while the database was undergoing daily updating (around Midnight GMT+0); so some of my repairs and edits didn't make it into your quote of my remarks.
You might want to repair, to avoid reader confusion.
Best wishes.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents, thinkforex representative has said it was "error on our charts" in regards to this unexplained massive spike downward. And you know what that means it means that thinkforex do not deliberately trade against their clients but, sometimes they can have chart errors at crucial times that trigger your stop lose. Who said so? Well the retail broker said so and we all know they have excellent integrity and high trustworthiness in the business.

ALL brokers will get the occasional fake spike due to a datafeed error from time to time. Until one takes out your trade and you see how they handle it, there's no way to be 100% sure.

As far as changing my review you have to aether improve on your reputation or if you are so desperate why not pay me few grands and I will have your website promoted on my Blog similar to how you promote your website on FPA.

Your review should be based on your experience and ThinkForex's handling of issues. Demanding payment if there is no issue doesn't exactly land you on the ethical side of the coin.

Without paid ads, you would either have to pay a hefty membership fee to be able to view/use the FPA forums and reviews, or else there wouldn't be an FPA site to visit.

ALL brokers will get the occasional fake spike due to a datafeed error from time to time. Until one takes out your trade and you see how they handle it, there's no way to be 100% sure.

Your review should be based on your experience and ThinkForex's handling of issues. Demanding payment if there is no issue doesn't exactly land you on the ethical side of the coin.

Without paid ads, you would either have to pay a hefty membership fee to be able to view/use the FPA forums and reviews, or else there wouldn't be an FPA site to visit.

Yes all brokers are not perfect they can have some errors from time to time as you mentioned, that is understandable. There is a pattern of price manipulation or *data feed error* as you called it with thinkforex. Please check here Many thinkforex clients complained on seriously excessive slippage & re-quotes, maybe everything was just data feed error, I'm gonna take their word and believe that it was just data feed. On that bases I think it a bit harsh to call them scam broker so I will change my review if technically possible.

Dear Traders,

Please be assured that we monitor pricing from our liquidity providers and in any instance that an off quote affects a live account holder, we take proactive steps to correct and credit any trades affected. This often happens before clients are aware of any issue. Clients are also welcome to email tradedesk@thinkforex.com if they feel their trades have been executed in error and wish to have their account reviewed.

Thanks,

ThinkForex Management

deposite process by wire transfer take so long already 5 days waiting:confused:

Hi Tote,

Thanks for your email.

Could you please email support@thinkforex.com or contact us via our Live Chat so we can get this resolved for you?

Please note that wire transfers normally take 2-5 business days (not including weekends) to process depending on your location and the bank that you deposited to.

Thanks,

ThinkForex Management

Hi Tote,

Thanks for your email.

Could you please email support@thinkforex.com or contact us via our Live Chat so we can get this resolved for you?

Please note that wire transfers normally take 2-5 business days (not including weekends) to process depending on your location and the bank that you deposited to.

Thanks,

Last edited:
why suppot dont answer emails my issue stilll not resolved

Hi Tote,

Your last post was blank apart from a quote, I have not seen any emails from you on our support email box. Could you please PM me or post a message on my wall with the ticket ID that you received when you emailed us?

Thanks,

ThinkForex

Tote,

Next time please start your own thread. If you post in a thread for an issue that's been resolved, your case will get less attention.

You may want to ask your bank to run a trade on the wire transfer. Believe it or not, sometimes the error is at the originating bank's end and not with the broker.

Tote,

Next time please start your own thread. If you post in a thread for an issue that's been resolved, your case will get less attention.

You may want to ask your bank to run a trade on the wire transfer. Believe it or not, sometimes the error is at the originating bank's end and not with the broker.

hi,pharaoh.you were right it was bank error ,finally resolved. Regards:)

Back