RESOLVED - Thinkforex withdraw Problem-with proof

dipakvz

Recruit
I made a withdraw request on 17th june 2012. till date money didnt reach to my bank account. their support is worst i have ever seen. please find here attached copy of swift message which i already provided to thinkforex. it is very much clear by seeing swift copy that my bank returned fund due to problem of Thinkforex's banker.

still they are not able to resolve this issue. i am having all the proof and record of email communication made with them regarding this issue. now i am going to open a case against them.

Darshan

Attachments

• Swift message.jpg
    Swift message.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 21
Make sure to email them a link to this thread. Let them know that you will keep it up to date so that everyone knows whether they processed your withdrawal or not.

I made a withdraw request on 17th june 2012. till date money didnt reach to my bank account. their support is worst i have ever seen. please find here attached copy of swift message which i already provided to thinkforex. it is very much clear by seeing swift copy that my bank returned fund due to problem of Thinkforex's banker.

still they are not able to resolve this issue. i am having all the proof and record of email communication made with them regarding this issue. now i am going to open a case against them.

Darshan

Hi Darshan,

We sincerely apologise for the delay in your withdrawal.
You should have received notice last week that the funds that had been returned to us have been dispatched to your account.

Please feel free to call us on +64 9 909 7850 if you wish to discuss this matter further.

Thanks,

ThinkForex

Finally my withdrawal reach to my bank. I received phone call from Mr. Rob, he apologies on behalf of Thinkforex for the problem happened due to their banker.

I would like say thanks to FOREXPEACEARMY also for providing this kind of fair & transpeart platform to help the traders.

Darshan

Back