Resolved: Thinkmarkets.com scam , cannot withdraw 62EUR

wlodzimierzk

Recruit
Here is the case. I deposited in 2021 52EUR and made some profits around 10EUR :) Now from 17 days they cannot process my withdrawal because i provided different bank account (I no longer use my old account). They say every day that they will push my case to finance department and bla bla bla . Every day the same excuse. I sent them already 2 bank statements with my full address and name on it. They just try to scam me on 62 EUR, I'm glad that this is so small amount but I hate the fact they can just hold my money and I would like to let people know that this company is shady. Maybe they will require me to visit AUstralia to be able to withdraw 62 EUR?

After 18 days Think Markets processed my withdrawal request to another account located in my country of residence. Previously they had some issues with my bank account located in other EU country so this was probably the main issue (or not..). The amount they sent is 59.67 EUR probably smaller because of fees.

After 18 days Think Markets processed my withdrawal request to another account located in my country of residence. Previously they had some issues with my bank account located in other EU country so this was probably the main issue (or not..). The amount they sent is 59.67 EUR probably smaller because of fees.
Did you get it done?

Yes , actually today I received money to my bank account so case is closed.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back