Resolved: Thinkmarkets stoll my money

Thats my link..
But can't post anything else at this stage as they will try and get AFCA to throw my case out for sharing information so can't share any more..

Big mistake !

Who are they, expose them as much as you can……….get them to FPA court
AFCA is just a mediator, nothing more

If Uk, guess one needs to file with uk Ombudsman

https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain

……..it sure need’s some criminal prosecutors to step in !

I meant what did ThinkMarkets say to these clients to scare them into not speaking out. If a copy of the email (or taped conversation) is available, it can be sent via PM/direct message if it is sensitive. I have heard of blackmailing before from companies. And FPA has a very low tolerance for these tactics.

Now if there is legitimate settlement negotiation, this is different story.

1578442038162.png

this is what think markets lawyer said, if i share information about my case they will be getting it reviewed by AFCA and could cancel my case..

here is a video, i went to visit think markets, they had asked for evidence even though i have been saying the same **** for 11 months now. i said ill wait for them to be free, poor receptionist had to go back and fourth between harley salt the GM and myself about 5 times as he just didnt want to talk then they called security.. this is think markets attitude to clients after 11 months of providing false information in regards to my case

there is no settlement negotiations, just AFCA doing there process and think markets either ignoring solid evidence of manipulation or completely lying

if anyone has any contacts in pepperstones they use the same software as think markets but hopefully dont use the same settings, please private message me there contact details as would be great to get more insight on the back end of my account

Back