Resolved: Thinkmarkets stoll my money

she will likely get back her money after the UK FOS/AFCA get involved. Not sure why the broker would let it get that far though. There is a fee chargeable to the financial institution for each case.

They're greedy scammers, thats why. Its strange they have let my case go so far as the manipulation and changes on my back end settings are very clear and they have lied and provided false information many times to AFCA so it will look **** for them once the determination is done up and put in writing, i look forward to running google adds to share it once im allowed, also have a ABC reporter that loves writing about dodgy brokers manipulating things. hopefully that will bring enough attention for Asic to remove their license

Dear all,
For your information that think markets solve my issue and refund my account again they was very friendly and professional and they understand my issue without any problems
Thanks again think markets

Dear all,
For your information that think markets solve my issue and refund my account again they was very friendly and professional and they understand my issue without any problems

Can you show that they have refunded in full?
or did they just give you part of it to make it go away?

strange that they refunded you 200k but wont refund me 100k and there lawyer has said i cant share information on my case, must of thought two cases against them would look worse with asic

ALLA as you are well aware i am more then happy to share what you have done, ill do a documentary on it i really dont care, happy to play your games and not share information until AFCA do a determination. you've nearly wasted a year of my time and its beyond a joke now

Dear all,
The issues solved completely and the complain at AFCA closed permanent
Again thanks a lot for think market to solve my issues.

Can you confirm the final settlement amount?

Also can you confirm that you have received your funds to your bank account?

----

Donations are certainly welcome. I have sent a PM

before anyone comes across this and thinks that think markets are a trust worthy broker as the complaint has been resolved in some form, please know that think markets are manipulators, they advertise as instant execution and accurate execution of your trades it would be up there with the biggest lies they have told me to date. please stay away from them, you wont get a trade even close to a MS fill, cant wait to share it with you in a few months and post all of compliance lies
1579344062242.png

Dear all,
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this resolved and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back