Resolved: Thinkmarkets stoll my money

Why you didn't go for banks since your trades are very large in monetary term?

Yes im starting my own brokerage to trade pure stp and see liquidity etc so these dodgy brokers can't play games..
Then money stays in my bank and its a credited account

Learn these things along the way i guess,

And when a company advertises they're regulated in Australia you just think its going tobe okay and you trust them I guess

Why you didn't go for banks since your trades are very large in monetary term?

Often times most traders do not know whom they are trading with (the type of business model they are using) until after the fact. And they do not know what to look for (if they did, they wouldn't be in the situation they find themselves in.....certainly not for the $$$ amounts that are disclosed here).

Bucket shops love this kind of ignorance because they can make themselves appear like they are conflict-free and hope for whales to deposit and lose. They usually advertise high leverage and trigger your gambling impulse. Some people do fall for it, including @mohamed ali rasheed . And even fewer of those people do post here in FPA scam forum.

....And when a company advertises they're regulated in Australia you just think its going tobe okay and you trust them I guess

There are so many conflicts of interest in this industry. Regulation is only a small part of evaluating a broker. Transparency in their operations is much more important. Especially for $10k+ deposits.

@ThinkMarkets Support & @ThinkMarkets UK can we have your attention here, please?

Strange there isnt a response since think markets complained to AFCA i was commenting on my case on online forums.. so they know about this issue get ignore ..

Can FPA place these THINK market's issues on the FPA main page so others don't get caught. It's all well and good for small traders.
I was done over 100k
This post is 200k
Kathy had posted early 2019 with 100k loss

That's 400k think markets have stolen in 3 posts plus alot of others that wouldnt of posted or wouldn't know why they lost money..

Is FPA still doing traders court

I'm not supposed to post anything as think markets lawyer trys to cause issues. But once AFCA finish with them i can post everything and you will all be amazed by the lies that they have told me and the evidence i have that they manipulated trades

Is FPA still doing traders court

I'm not supposed to post anything as think markets lawyer trys to cause issues. But once AFCA finish with them i can post everything and you will all be amazed by the lies that they have told me and the evidence i have that they manipulated trades

The trader's court rules typically require 3 cases with proof before a court session in convened. They must follow all the basic rules:

1) leave review on the review page
2) formally invite broker to the thread
3) upload some proof to support their allegations.
4) do not abandon your thread. Check back at least every 1-2 weeks to see if there are new questions or updates to report to the broker.

You have not posted your case.

Kathy's case....you have a url link for that?

This case seems to be a candidate.

It seems like over the past couple of years the regulated bucket shops brokers are becoming more clever or more brazen about how they scam. So I recommend 100% screen recording of all trading sessions (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders are excellent choices). This is inexpensive and when done correctly, will make it much easier to prove case and expose the scam (including sending relevant clip to regulator if needed). Similar to surveillance video or dash cam, it helps to catch sneaky misbehavior in the act. And once you set it up, it just records passively.

----

I will say that clients often put greed and/or compulsive gambling habits above their own [long term] self-interest. And many bucket shops (in clever disguise) are counting on these habits to get away with their scam.

Last edited:

Thats my link..
But can't post anything else at this stage as they will try and get AFCA to throw my case out for sharing information so can't share any more..

I did add all of there emails to the thread yet didn't respond ‍♂️

I'll try find kathys tommorrow

The trader's court rules typically require 3 cases with proof before a court session in convened. They must follow all the basic rules:

1) leave review on the review page
2) formally invite broker to the thread
3) upload some proof to support their allegations.
4) do not abandon your thread. Check back at least every 1-2 weeks to see if there are new questions or updates to report to the broker.

You have not posted your case.

Kathy's case....you have a url link for that?

This case seems to be a candidate.

It seems like over the past couple of years the regulated bucket shops brokers are becoming more clever or more brazen about how they scam. So I recommend 100% screen recording of all trading sessions (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders are excellent choices). This is inexpensive and when done correctly, will make it much easier to prove case and expose the scam (including sending relevant clip to regulator if needed). Similar to surveillance video or dash cam, it helps to catch sneaky misbehavior in the act. And once you set it up, it just records passively.

----

I will say that clients often put greed and/or compulsive gambling habits above their own [long term] self-interest. And many bucket shops (in clever disguise) are counting on these habits to get away with their scam.

hhttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/h/forex-reviews/6704/thinkmarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=50

here is kathy's review from January 5, 2019. I dont think there is one in scam though, but with hers its 400k in a year across 3 cases with larger accounts. ill message her and try get her to do a scam, a lot of other reviews say what they do to profitable traders aswell, yet then they have reviews posted saying how great they are, lol no one google fpa sign in as a guest to leave a positive review

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/h/forex-reviews/6704/thinkmarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=50

here is kath dont think there is one in scam though, but with hers its 400k in a year across 3 cases with larger accounts. ill message her and try get her to do a scam, a lot of other reviews say what they do to profitable traders aswell, yet then they have reviews posted saying how great they are, lol no one google fpa sign in as a guest to leave a positive review

The biggest challenge has "mostly" been overcome (upgrading the forum software and re-programming all of the plugins).

Eventually guest reviews will be completely removed. And reviews with a thread have more weight. And the participation of the person who makes the review. And hopefully the default sort order will be to display reviews by those with unresolved cases first, then resolved, then by chronological order (newest to oldest). This discourage review trolling.

The new court system encourages collaboration beyond the review to get more facts about the case in the open and hopefully reach an amicable settlement.

edit: the direct link for individual reviews doesn't seem to be working. But Kathy's review was on 2019 Jan 05; just scroll down until you see it for now.

here is some emails for anyone having issues with think markets
Ceo NAnees@thinkmarkets.com
GM hsalt@thinkmarkets.com
compliance Apolyanskaya@thinkmarkets.com

think markets also had the thinkcoin crypto which they changed the name to trade connect to try and distance themselves since they delayed the release by years and didn't make a working project, they where supposed to have a crypto trading terminal released then would release the crypto into the live market. but since no product it is useless, so a scam. they sold it for 25 cents and is worth around 1 cent.

they are just a all round scam company they even said they would be listed onto the ASX so they could sell there crypto investment yet still no ASX listing..

On paper they look like a great company yet have unethical practices

@ThinkMarkets Support & @ThinkMarkets UK can we have your attention, please?
@ThinkMarkets Support & @ThinkMarkets UK can we have your attention, please?

16th decemeber then last Tuesday, still no response to someone losing 200k.. if it was a small amount im sure they would be replying and sorting the issue out. Then asking for a positive review.

You really need to ask for trade slips showing executions and how they managed trades

Back