Resolved: Thinkmarkets stoll my money

That's 400k think markets have stolen in 3 posts plus alot of others that wouldnt of posted or wouldn't know why they lost money..

Take a look into last accounts, could give an idea about nb of clients they have….and much more...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09042646/filing-history
uff, but that’s what all need to look in before ever sending funds to so called Regulated Brokers

….if the Team don’t show up here, invite the Auditor…………we have plenty questions for them

I invited them many time. Now, I request @AsstModerator & @FPA Forums Team to take a look and do the needful.

I just need to confirm from @mohamed ali rasheed if he invited the broker using these steps: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

It seems that ThinkMarkets is discouraging people from posting information here also.

edit: I also think that especially with the amounts that people are losing (6 figures for each complainant), a Trader's Court case is very appropriate here.

Last edited:
At the end of trading day and before closing market time around one minute they increase the speard higher than normal which lead to margin out my account however I was hedge all my trades

its normal practice by maximum broker, its not scam. I am with most honest broker(so far) 'markets.com' and they r also doing so! its done so that in off market u enter with higher buy or sell price!

its normal practice by maximum broker, its not scam. I am with most honest broker(so far) 'markets.com' and they r also doing so! its done so that in off market u enter with higher buy or sell price!

Yes spreads open at change over..
But for spreads to open enough to margin call a hedged position is manipulating as margin % would of been back to zero

yes! sorry i was quoting only his line as he had not elaborated how much spread was increased but as u said, if the spread was increased abnormally (very high) to hit the available balance for margin call, then its a scam and just to steal his money only!

yes! sorry i was quoting only his line as he had not elaborated how much spread was increased but as u said, if the spread was increased abnormally (very high) to hit the available balance for margin call, then its a scam and just to steal his money only!

yeah if they allow you to hedge a trade you have enough margin, then they have targeted his spread by opening one up and holding the other to margin call and close all positions. most brokers margin call and shut 1 trade at a time, think markets close all at same time as they are a market maker broker and not stp so they made 200k this day

yeah if they allow you to hedge a trade you have enough margin, then they have targeted his spread by opening one up and holding the other to margin call and close all positions. most brokers margin call and shut 1 trade at a time, think markets close all at same time as they are a market maker broker and not stp so they made 200k this day
exactly, i was thinking so! if by any chance also, there was margin call, then they should have closed first one position only and then one after another if the required margin is not achieved and specially when the positions are hedged, then with one close, there would have been reasonable margin for not to close other positions! also, in such margin call, alerts r given more than usual! if they stopped all along, then its definitely a scam

Markets.com is owned by playtech, which is a gambling/gaming technology provider. You do the math.

In any case, if you have a scam to report, you must open your own scam alert and attach evidence.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Even the regulated will be fooled.

strange that think markets responded to this issue for a few hundred $ yet two days later no response for a month on this post

1579245723084.png

Attachments

• 1579245579048.png
    1579245579048.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 4
Back