RESOLVED - This Broker Tried to End Your Right to Read About Them

Let's see,

1. Easy-Forex complained that: "The Site presents easy-forex as an entity which is taking fraudulent actions against its clients"

If the transcripts with Ran Cohen, an Easy-Forex agent, are really true and those things really took place, it seems that Easy-Forex indeed took fraudulent actions against its clients, or at least one of their agent did, which is the same as long as Easy-Forex maintain this situation. That is, Ran Cohen is tapped talking to people and is clearly trying to seduce them to follow his trades recommendations. Not only that, he is telling them that he will recruit customers, and they will do the trades for these customers, but will follow his guidance-They will not move an inch without him. This is truly amazing... Did Easy-Forex, after seeing this transcript, approached these people to see if this agent really took their money? If not, at least on this, the are partners to fraudulent against these clients.

2. Easy-Forex complained that: "These allegations cause and have caused substantial damage to easy-forex itself, and its reputation."

If Net deposit method and the transcripts presented in the website are real then maybe this is exactly the reputation Easy-Forex has. If so, then we, and Easy-Forex, should thank this website owner for doing us all a favor and exposing Easy-Forex real reputation.

3. Easy-Forex complained that: "Taking an active part in Mr. Dan H*** all-out war against easy-forex, by publishing the Site in the forum operated by you, without examining its content...."

well, It looks like Easy-Forex themself didn't examine this site.

Last edited:
The Easy-Forex idiot probably sent the same moronic threat letter to any website that posted a link to Easy-Forex-Warning. I wonder if any other forum admins fell for their BS.

Sadly, it's not the site of the weasel brokerage, but the guy who was complaining and exposing their tactics. My guess is that they tossed enough legal threats around and the webhosting company wussed out and caved in to the pressure.

I've been with easy-forex.com for over a year now and my impression is very positive. They look after me very well, They assign you your personal dealer which is also your mentor and account manager. I've got access to dealing room by chat or phone and they are available 24h always there more than happy to help you. You can talk and chat to real professional and educate yourself and master your strategy. Easy-forex.com is world wide company with their offices and dealing rooms on every continent so there is no risk of insolvency, so you will always get your money back - guarantied.

Do not believe those rude people which obviously are greedy and without education, they try to blame broker for their losses and not themselves. Everyone knows that broker is only a tool for making money. Remember that only desperate people which try to justify their own mistakes and lack of education post those negative comments and that man who created that web site the most pathetic. Easy-forex.com has contributed to my progress significantly and also thanks to them I started getting steady profit month by month.

Easy-forex

All comments about Easy Forex really surprised me as they were made by people who never traded with them and don’t know much about them. From my experience with Easy Forex I can tell that it is a very reliable market maker/broker and the most professional team I have ever worked with.
I feel sorry for an “unhappy customer” if he really lost money, but trading involves substantial risk of loss (I don’t believe that he wasn’t introduced with all risks) and according to some statistics which I found on FPA internet site 98% of newbies lose money and stop trading. It is so silly to blame on the broker stating that the broker gave a bad advice.
Well, looks like reality and time proved Easy-Forex right since they have been operating for nine years now in more than 150 countries and providing their clients with quality services.

Wow. A thread that's been collecting dust for nearly 3 years and now we've got two brand new accounts leaping in to defend the company and attack anyone who doesn't love the company. How come no one who's made a few helpful posts in the forums ever bothered to say how good Easy-Forex is?

All comments about Easy Forex really surprised me as they were made by people who never traded with them and don’t know much about them.

I've never used Easy-Forex. After reading what their so-called lawyer wrote to the FPA, I never plan to. Any company that would allow themselves to be represented in such an incompetent fashion is one that I don't want to risk my money with.

From my experience with Easy Forex I can tell that it is a very reliable market maker/broker and the most professional team I have ever worked with.

Market maker means that trades are kept in house. Client losses are the broker's gain. Do you think this is a good thing?

I feel sorry for an “unhappy customer” if he really lost money, but trading involves substantial risk of loss (I don’t believe that he wasn’t introduced with all risks) and according to some statistics which I found on FPA internet site 98% of newbies lose money and stop trading. It is so silly to blame on the broker stating that the broker gave a bad advice.

You need to read that whole thread instead of just the title. The percent has never been established. The percent that is due to bad brokers has never been established.

Well, looks like reality and time proved Easy-Forex right since they have been operating for nine years now in more than 150 countries and providing their clients with quality services.

rush_forex's advertisement brought to you by Easy-Forex.

How many years did ForexGen operate before shutting down? How about Crown Forex? If age of broker and number of countries they have clients in is the deciding factor, ForexGen and Crown should both be very successful instead of being out of business. Maybe the FPA should lift all scam findings against companies that have survived more that 5 or 6 years, since this "proves" that they must really be good companies?

Pharaoh, I have actually read the whole thread and only after that decided to comment as my experience with Easy Forex is very positive so far. I am under impression that they don’t want me to lose money because they provide me with training, fundamental and technical analysis, 24/5 access to dealer room, advise to check alternative sources for the info to do market research, etc., all that helps to make right decisions and profit, not losses.

p.s. Each of your remarks to my post could be argued but I have no intentions to do it.

Back