Resolved - Tickmill Scammed me for 31,341.76 USD

Ukontomora

Private
Hello,

Tickmill has scammed me for 31,371.76 USD, I was out of trading and wasn't trading in my account from the past 6 months, and Now when I log in, I have 0 balance, but I was logging in to my account every day to check if my funds are available or not, and suddenly today, I can see that my balance becomes 0. My trading history, Withdrawal, and Deposit history have been erased by Tickmill.

I am posting all the proofs:
1. Account balance mentioned in this month's statement:
2. When I log into the same account the account has been erased completely, and there is no trading history nor the balance or withdrawal history.

I am really pissed, I really thought Tickmill was trusted. Now they turned out to be a scam.
I will report this to the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles, I need help from you guys, i want steps on how to reach out to them and also in getting my money back.
I worked hard and sold my home just to trade, and now these guys have scammed me.

I am thinking of doing suicide.
I request you to help me out, guys.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 692bc351a0c74c42b2510244f1c40e5b.png
    692bc351a0c74c42b2510244f1c40e5b.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 40
  • a14e15055a7240b594c4cc5ba2259030.png
    a14e15055a7240b594c4cc5ba2259030.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 38
I have uploaded the latest account statement which i received in email from Tickmill that is THIS month, (May 1st)
In the mail, u can see that the balance is: 31,341.76 USD.
Secondly, I tried logging into my account and the History is set to NULL, There is no history of my trading account, nor I can see my balance, I am really worried.

also, I am not able to log into my account. I request you guys to help me in getting my account back with the balance it had.

Thank you!

8caadd72df774b69ab5116dc575992c5.png

----------- UPDATE ----------------

Hello guys, It was a technical glitch from my END, i Had contacted my INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. And They said me that they were blocking the request of the tickmill website and their servers, I HAVE ASKED THEM TO REMOVE THIS BLOCKING,

NOW I CAN LOGIN TO TICKHILL. THANK YOU .

:) I JUST GOT WORRIED AND I HAVE POSTED ALL THIS.

PLEASE IGNORE.

THANK YOU!

----------- UPDATE ----------------

Hello guys, It was a technical glitch from my END, i Had contacted my INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. And They said me that they were blocking the request of the tickmill website and their servers, I HAVE ASKED THEM TO REMOVE THIS BLOCKING,

NOW I CAN LOGIN TO TICKHILL. THANK YOU .

:) I JUST GOT WORRIED AND I HAVE POSTED ALL THIS.

PLEASE IGNORE.

THANK YOU!
It's always good to see resolved thread :)

Back