Resolved: TIOMARKETS.COM SCAM ALERT

I don't know why you couldn't reach me via phone. My phone has been working perfectly and i have been receiving calls. Anyway, i got your email and i have given you my second number to call me and whatever you wanted to say you could have mentioned it in email but you didn't mention any resolution there.

Also, note that this is NOT ANY one sided event. Everything i said is true and I didn't even say it all. I just had to cut the long story short because i was already very stressed. I am totally disappointed in tiomarkets to say the least.

When the issue is resolved I will come back to say so but until then nobody should believe whatever they say here.
Thank you Real FX, we will contact you today. I can assure you, we tried the number we have for you on record, but no response. Thanks for providing the alternative number - we'll be in touch today.

I don't know why you couldn't reach me via phone. My phone has been working perfectly and i have been receiving calls. Anyway, i got your email and i have given you my second number to call me and whatever you wanted to say you could have mentioned it in email but you didn't mention any resolution there.

Also, note that this is NOT ANY one sided event. Everything i said is true and I didn't even say it all. I just had to cut the long story short because i was already very stressed. I am totally disappointed in tiomarkets to say the least.

When the issue is resolved I will come back to say so but until then nobody should believe whatever they say here.
So, it is IMPORTANT to note that a highly senior member of TIOmarkets has called and explained why the issue took longer than I expected to be resolved as the person with the authority to make the necessary corrections was not in the office until today. I have been apologized to for the mistake in the payments and the correct amount has been released to me now.

Therefore, this issue is hereby declared RESOVLED and everyone is happy again.

I understood and saw clearly that it was a case of mistake of their system and not a deliberate action.

I am satisfied with their explanation because like I said before they previously paid me correctly only just this time went wrong which has now been corrected.

So, overall TIOmarkets is still a good company to work with and I hope to keep the relationship for longer term, God willing.

Cheers!

So, it is IMPORTANT to note that a highly senior member of TIOmarkets has called and explained why the issue took longer than I expected to be resolved as the person with the authority to make the necessary corrections was not in the office until today. I have been apologized to for the mistake in the payments and the correct amount has been released to me now.

Therefore, this issue is hereby declared RESOVLED and everyone is happy again.

I understood and saw clearly that it was a case of mistake of their system and not a deliberate action.

I am satisfied with their explanation because like I said before they previously paid me correctly only just this time went wrong which has now been corrected.

So, overall TIOmarkets is still a good company to work with and I hope to keep the relationship for longer term, God willing.

Cheers!
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back